Sammy Anne's Holistic Therapies
80 Whitley Road
Tyne And Wear
Fingers & Thumbs Sports Injury & Acupuncture Clinic
Tyne And Wear
People tell me that I am very patient and calm therefore making them feel at ease while in my company. I hope this is so! Feel free to contact me on 07516960132 for a free consultation to discuss how we can walk together through your positive change. I am an excellent non-judgmental listener. All my clients say that I have a great intuition and authentic way helping them unlock their full potential.
I am a highly professional and ethical person ready to support and help anybody who wants to enhance positive change or changes and fulfil the meaning of a beautiful life.
Following a session, some of my clients report experiencing:
- Totally confident and re-energised with a great understanding of their goal.
- Relaxed and lighter
- Stress free and calmer after each session.
- With a stronger willingness to achieve a positive change as they trust my full commitment and support.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills- Chrysalis Organisation
- NLP Master Practitioner- The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- NLP Practitioner- The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- MSc Supply Chain Management & Logistics- Northumbria University
- BA(Hons) Marketing Management- Northumbria University
- Bach Foundation International Registered Practitioner
- Pain Management Through Hypnosis- London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Treating Generalised Anxiety Disorder & Panic Attacks- MindBody Breakthrough
- Treating Intrusive Thoughts & The Inner Critical Voice- MindBody Breakthrough
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
If you would like to book a session with me, please contact me directly to arrange a brief discussion about what you wish to achieve from your session, the available treatment options and schedule your session.
Individual session including Consultation – 1.5hrs £75
Follow up sessions – 1hr £50
Smoking Cessation 2 hours £100
Monday – Friday 9am – 8pm Saturday 9am – 3pm