9 Packington Mews
I’m George and I’m a certified Hypnotherapist, Life Coach and NLP practitioner. I’m a member of the professional APAH and a fully insured practitioner. I’m also a fully registered Nurse for the NHS with over 10 years’ experience, currently specialised in oncology and complex needs of cancer patients.
I became interested in the use of different mind therapies following their successful use in my own life, dealing with such issues as stress and chronic pain following a spinal accident. I studied at the leading Central England college where I gained my diploma in clinical hypnotherapy and I’m also studying at present to become a certified mindfulness teacher as well as a fully certified nutritional advisor in order to greatly benefit my clients through the further development of my skills and practice.
I found what worked for me, and I’m keen to help others benefit from the shrouded benefits of such treatments as Cognitive Behavioural hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming. These techniques can massively help people achieve great success and control of situations when used holistically along with the more conventional medical model.
I have realised over the last decade that the conventional medical model routinely neglected the mind part of the self when treating people's ailments and problems. I found that mind therapies are extremely valuable when incorporated alongside conventional treatments. Allowing people to develop greater control over their ailments, problems, and their life.
I believe so much that mind therapies have changed my life massively over the last 10 years and I believe their simple use in others’ lives will help and allow people achieve their ambitions and life’s goals, benefiting countless individuals and the greater community in which we live.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip He Nursing - Specialising in the care of cancer patients and people with chronic and lifelong conditions. Over 10 years experience as a chemotherapy nurse in the NHS.
- Professional Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in NLP and Coaching
- Diploma in Nutritional Advisory.
- Diploma in Mindfulness Teaching
- Diploma in Smoking Cessation
- BSc Degree Module in Mentorship
- BSc Degree Module in Advanced Communication.
- Currently working towards a BSc Degree in Specialist Palliative Care.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I have become specialised in several areas over the years and these areas include
- Chronic Pain
- Weight Loss and Food Addictions
- Chemotherapy symptoms and Cancer Psychological Issues
- As well as Many Others
Typically £50 an hour - 1st Session will often include 30 min consultation (total 1hr 30)
Different promotions are offered and run throughout the year