Geoffrey Challenor is a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and helping clients in North Wales and Shropshire. He has clinics in Barmouth and Wrexham. Please see the website for more information.
- Helping you to make those changes with:
- Emotional Problems
- Weight Control
- Self Esteem
- Panic Attacks
- Public Speaking
- Exam Nerves
- Unwanted Habits
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Regression Therapy
- Sexual Issues
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip.CAH (Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis)
- HPD (Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma)
- MNCH (Member of The National Council for Hypnotherapy)
- CNHC (Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
Geoff studied for the Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnotherapy with the UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences through the Delwyn School of Hypnotherapy in North Wales. The ethos of this training academy, is to ensure that the training of those in the profession is of the highest standards and that the needs of the client are paramount.
I am proud to be a member of the Delwyn Group of Hypnotherapists covering North Wales, Chester, the Wirral and North Shropshire.
HPD - the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma was awarded to him by the National Council for Hypnotherapy and the government appointed national awarding body NCFE. This is the first externally verified hypnotherapy qualification and its learning outcomes are in line with the National Occupational Standards for Hypnotherapy.
At this time there is no requirement for a hypnotherapist to be registered. It is therefore extremely important that you check out the training and qualifications of any practitioner with whom you choose to consult to ensure you are being treated by a therapist who has the appropriate knowledge, ethics and integrity that you would expect of them. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me for an free informal discussion.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Please see my website for details of fees