76B Hollywood Lane
Hi my name is Gaylia, and I am co-founder of Kent Hypnotherapy Associates based in Rochester.
I am a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist specialising in Stress/Anxiety Management. I am registered with the National Hypnotherapy Society and as such am bound by their code of ethics.
Hypnotherapy is a natural occurring and very safe therapy. With Hypnotherapy there is no pain or drugs involved, it's a little like daydreaming, a feeling of being totally relaxed and at peace within yourself. Hypnotherapy will not make you act in a way you are not comfortable with and you will always be in Control and aware of your surroundings at all times.
I like to encourage people to take back control of their lives, giving them the tools they need to change their patterns of behaviours. To be able to be more positive and empowering them to succeed to Live the Life they choose. With hypnosis we can identify these negative patterns and together we can overcome any hidden problems.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Psychotherapy Counselling
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- Certificate in Mindfulness for Anxiety and Depression
- Hypnotherapy CBT for Smoking Cessation
- Certificate for Hypnotic Gastric Band Therapy
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.