Fran Stone BALaw, Dip Phyt, MNIMH, GHR, CNHC
I’m Fran Stone and I am passionate about healthy living.
What you think matters - how you think affects everything you do.
Hypnotherapy and NLP are used to enable you to develop positive thinking, increase your confidence, enhance your ability to achieve your goals to enable you to fulfil your dreams and needs. As a health coach, I combine herbal medicine, nutrition, hypnotherapy and mindfulness to provide a truly holistic approach to your health at every appointment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
I have also studied Herbal Medicine (the use of plants and herbs as medicine,) Nutrition, (the use of plants for health) and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP).
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- First appointment, one hour – £50.00
- Repeat appointment for NLP/Hypnotherapy, one hour – £40.00