Fiona Vitel Hypnotherapy
(+44) 7599 555892
I am a fully trained and certified clinical hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner, and began my full-time practice over a decade ago in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
I returned to England in 2013, established my office in the central Cotswold town of Winchcombe, near Cheltenham in Gloucestershire.
Having trained in the USA and London, focusing on a specialism in dental hypnosis, and continuing daily with everyday issues that most people experience - fears, grief, pain management, IBS, weight management, addictions, school & sports performance, relationship issues, children's issues, public speaking, sleep disorders and much more.
More than a decade of experience and with over 5,000 sessions under my belt, I lead as an established professional, internationally and locally.
I have many overseas clients who appreciate the efficiency and privacy of having sessions via Skype.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Academy of America, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
- Creative NLP Solutions, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
- Hypnotism Training Institute of Los Angeles, California, USA (London Masterclass with Gil Boyne)
- HTI (Hypnotherapy Training International), London, UK
- Inner Mind Sourcing, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Qualified and certified Clinical, Medical and Dental Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner, formerly had offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, former associate with The Change Associates, Dubai.
Established private office in the town of Winchcombe, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. You can attend feeling very confident that you experience a high level of confidentiality and privacy.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Dental fears
- School performance
- Children's issues
- Teen issues
I have one standard affordable fee for all issues and only charge by the session (90 mins), even if the session runs overtime! And there are some special discounts available when booking a series of sessions - phone to learn more. Student/pensioner discounts.
FULL TIME: Available to take enquiries by phone, email, or via website. Appointments : Mondays-Saturdays 8.30am-7pm