Fiona Vitel Hypnotherapy (CHt, NLPP, NCH,CNHC, ACHE, IMDHA, HAA, NGH,)
2 Wolseley Terrace
01242 603792 / 07599 555892
Hi! Thanks for selecting my information page. I am a fully trained and certified clinical hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner, beginning full-time practice over a decade ago in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
I returned to England in 2013, established my office in the central Cotswold town of Winchcombe, near Cheltenham in Gloucestershire. I also see clients in Cheltenham but most prefer to visit my private office for greater privacy and confidentiality.
Trained in the USA and London, with a specialism in dental hypnosis, and continue daily seeing clients with everyday issues - fears, grief, pain management, IBS, weight management, addictions, school & sports performance, relationship issues, children's issues, public speaking, sleep disorders and much more.
More than a decade of experience and with over 5,000 sessions under my belt, I lead as an established professional, internationally and locally.
I have many overseas clients who appreciate the efficiency and privacy of having sessions via Skype.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Academy of America, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
- Creative NLP Solutions, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
- Hypnotism Training Institute of Los Angeles, California, USA (London Masterclass with Gil Boyne)
- HTI (Hypnotherapy Training International), London, UK
- Inner Mind Sourcing, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Qualified and certified Clinical, Medical and Dental Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner, formerly had offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, former associate with The Change Associates, Dubai.
Established private office in the town of Winchcombe, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. You can attend feeling very confident that you experience a high level of confidentiality and privacy.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Dental fears
- School performance
- Children's issues
- Teen issues
Affordable fee for all issues and only charge by the session (90 mins), even if the session runs overtime! There are some special discounts available when booking a series of sessions - phone to learn more. Student/pensioner discounts available.
I appreciate the time that you are taking to look at my page. If you're new to seeking assistance with finding a suitable practitioner, there are a few key questions to ask when you're shopping around.
- Where did you train and for how long?
- How many classroom hours did you attend to gain your certification?
- Do you practice fulltime or part time?
- How long have you been practising since gaining certification?
- What is your area of expertise?
- Is there any issue you do not deal with?
- Are you adept in all the issues you have listed?
Also, it is important that you phone and speak personally to a therapist and gauge if the person's tone of voice makes you feel comfortable, that you sense a warm rapport and the therapist is helpful in answering all your questions and can provide proof if you request evidence of their experience. If not, then move on to the next one until you feel confident that you have found the one who can assist you with the change you seek, fully and completely.
FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL: Available to take enquiries by phone, email, or via website. Appointments : Mondays-Saturdays 8.30am-7pm