Dr Emma Rae Rhead B.Sc Hons, M.B.Ch.B (Medical Doctor)
Cherry Tree House
86 Pine Grove
As a Consultant Hypnotherapist who is also a qualified Medical Doctor, I have over 23 years clinical experience helping people achieve their best health and success.
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine (Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine), my Chester Hypnotherapy Practice regularly receives referral from NHS Hospital Consultants, GPs and other health professionals.
I specialise in providing integrated hypnotherapy and psychotherapy services to adults who are struggling with anxiety, stress, chonic pain, alcohol, psychosomatic and medical health issues. Please visit my website for more information about me and the services I offer http://www.chesterhypnotherapy.co.uk
Warm, friendly, down to earth and non-judgemental, I will approach you as a unique individual. Rather than focusing on medical labels, I take a holistic view of your current health, and never lose sight of the fact that we are all persons in the process of becoming what we were meant to be — balanced and healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
If you are considering working with me, please call me on 01244 470181 or email me direct on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your particular needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
For your peace of mind, I am a member of, accredited by or registered with the following professional bodies
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine (Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine)
- General Medical Council (Fully Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Complementary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC)
- Senior Practitioner General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (SQHP)
- National Council for Hypnotherapy (MNCH)
- National Council of Psychotherapists (MNCP)
- British Society of Clinical and Academic Hypnosis (BSCAH)
- National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy and Mindfulness (NSHPM)
- United Kingdom Association for Solution Focused Practice (UKASFP)
- UK Psychological Trauma Society (UKPTS)
- European Association for Hypno-Psychotherapy (EAHP)
- Federation of Holistic Therapists (MFHT)
- Mindfulness Association (MA)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Please visit my website at http://www.chesterhypnotherapy.co.uk for current fees or contact me to discuss your particular needs.
I offer a free telephone consultation to discuss your particular needs.
Please call me on 01244 4710181 or email me and I will contact you to discuss, usually the same day.
Daytime Appointments Only