Emma Langton HPD, DipH, DipNLP, HC
York Natural Health
36 York Road
Do you ever feel like the issues holding you back are too big, too complex or too entrenched to deal with?
Maybe you feel it’s unrealistic to want more out of life or too late to turn things around after so many years?
Perhaps you’ve tried other solutions, but have never seen results.
The truth is, it’s easier to create long-lasting, positive change than you probably think …. you just need the right kind of help and support.
Every day, I help people just like you overcome seemingly impossible challenges. I’ll help you swap the stress, anxiety and pressure for a life that makes you feel good.
Some of the benefits of working with me include:
- Reducing stress and negativity – so you can feel more positive, calm and in control.
- Letting go of anxiety or fear.
- Finding the confidence to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Achieve a better work-life balance, so you can manage (and actually enjoy!) your busy lifestyle.
My sessions get results because I dive in deep and help you tackle your issues at a subconscious level, so creating change is no longer a struggle. Instead, it becomes easy and natural.
Whatever you might be experiencing, there’s no need to be concerned; I know that everyone is different and I’ll work with you to provide a tailored plan to fit your individual needs. I might also use a combination of Hypnosis, NLP, EMDR, Coaching or counselling to help you reach your goals and dreams.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have achieved the nationally accredited Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD).
In addition to that I hold
- a Diploma in Hypnotherapy,
- a Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- a Diploma Hypnotic Coaching (HC).
I am also qualified in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Re-processing).
My membership with regulatory bodies include The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) which means I am regulated by them and work to their code of ethics.
Every year I update my professional knowledge and qualifications with a variety of courses. By ensuring my ongoing training is up to date with the latest information I know I can do my very best to enable my clients to make positive changes in their lives.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I have a variety of prices and packages available so please contact me for more information.
See my website for more details.
Day and evening appointments available.