Emma Clegg B.Sc(Hons) M.Sc D.H.P. MBPsS PGDHP ECP
Markland Complementary Therapy Centre
33 Leigh Road
01942 796854 / 07984 819840
FREE INITIAL 15 MINUTE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION NOW INCLUDED IN THE COST
WELCOME TO ALLIANCE THERAPY SERVICES. HOW MAY I HELP YOU?
- "No problem too small or too big" .......Are you looking for breakthrough help in your life, regardless of your personal difficulty? Would you like to be able to talk freely and in complete confidence to an empathic, experienced professional who will listen without judgement, who you can trust totally and who has the "human" touch? Then I can help. However long you have had the problem and whatever it is, I can help you to deal with it and overcome it.
What I can offer you in addition to the above;
- Sessions at the following sites
- At Markland Complementary Centre, Leigh Road, Westhoughton
- At your own home
- Types of session available
- Intensive- 1.5 to 1.75 hours for clients wishing to Give up Smoking, Manage their Weight and for self-esteem
- VIRTUAL GASTRIC BAND 5 SESSION COURSES ALSO AVAILABLE - terms and conditions apply - for committed individuals only
ALL FORMS OF COMMUNICATION USUALLY TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL, HOWEVER THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE THIS MAY HAVE TO BE WAIVED. PLEASE ASK FOR A COPY OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH CLARIFIES THIS
Training, qualifications & experience
I currently work for the MS Society Wigan/Leigh branch as their in-house Counsellor/Hypnotherapist at hugely subsidised rates for members and close family - please enquire for details
Have worked in private practise since 1997 with individuals, couples and groups
Have run lifeskills courses
- Qualifications; (the important bit!)
B.Sc (Hons) and M.Sc, both in Psychology,
D.H.P. (Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy) and Postgraduate D.H.P.
European Certificate of Psychotherapy
Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
I belong to the following Professional Bodies;
British Psychological Society
Currently planning re-registration with the UKCP
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
IBS Hypnotherapy specialist
If you have any questions at all relating to the work I do or wish to book an appointment then either email me via this site or telephone me on the following numbers;
07984 819840 / 01942 79685
Markland Therapy Centre, Leigh Road, Westhoughton - £48
Wigan and Leigh MS Society clients £5 - please enquire for terms and conditions-small extra petrol charge if out of my area. (Not available at Markland Complementary Therapy Centre sorry).
Intensive sessions eg Giving up Smoking, Self-esteem, Weight Management - £95 - includes information sheets and one months' free telephone support following the session.
Home visits attract a minimum extra £5 to cover petrol costs depending on distance
Couple Counselling - £65 per session
Skype / telephone £40, payable prior to session (subject to availability)
VIRTUAL GASTRIC BAND COURSES - 5 sessions - terms and conditions apply -£450
Payment can be via cheque, cash, debit card or in extreme circumstances, paypal app.
My religion is practising Christian but I welcome Clients of ALL faiths, sexualities, creeds, races, ages etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A copy of these is sent to all prospective clients prior to attending the first session and is required to be signed at that session. It does NOT tie you to attending a minimum number of sessions but is deemed to be valid from the point at which an appointment is made.
Updated May 30th 2017
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Mondays to Fridays daytime appointments. Evenings and Saturday morning appointments by special arrangement.