204 Ongar Road
The London Wellness Centre
14 Hertsmere Road
My name is Emily and I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist and Counsellor based in Essex and London. I work holistically with my clients and believe the best results come from focusing on your lifestyle as a whole, enabling you to take back control and make positive changes and choices. As my client you will experience complete unconditional positive regard and our time together will be a place of no judgement, peace and mutual respect. You will be able to express whatever you feel you need to in that moment, and together we can work through the emotional issues this raises for you, in a supportive environment.
In your first session with me, your intial consultation, we will both be learning! I will be wanting to know as much about you as possible in order to create the most effective sessions for you, and you will be able to ask anything you feel you want to know about Hypnotherapy. Following on from this we will work together to create the best course of treatment for you. So whatever your issue is, be it anxiety, stress, a phobia, weightcontrol problems, a bad habit, or something very specific, you and I will work as a team to get everything back on track for you!
Together, I hope to create the perfect course of sessions for you and empower you to move forward in your life, experiencing positive change.
I look forward to meeting you :)
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling skills
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Working with mindfulness
Working with Adolescents
Working with the chakra system and energy healing
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Essex Based Prices
Initial Consultation £40
Follow up sessions £50
Canary Wharf Based Prices
All sessions £70
Half an hour relaxation sessions £35 and buy block of 10 for £300 saivng £50
Special Chelmsford offer: 30 minute relaxation sessions for £10 and enjoy a 10% discount if you choose a full Hypnotherapy session again.
- 3 ways to improve self-esteem and let go of anxiety
- Can a healthy set of emotions help improve your performance at work?
- Understand your well-being and be well: Six sickness signs we should never ignore!
- Three steps to understanding and letting go of your stress
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
I am available for am and pm appoitments on Tuesdays Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays in Brentwood. On Mondays I am available in Canary Wharf until 6pm. For Chelmsford please enquire.