The London Wellness Centre
14 Hertsmere Road
My name is Emily and I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist and Counsellor based in Essex and London. I work holistically with my clients and believe the best results come from focusing on your lifestyle as a whole, enabling you to take back control and make positive changes and choices. As my client you will experience complete unconditional positive regard and our time together will be a place of no judgement, peace and mutual respect. You will be able to express whatever you feel you need to in that moment, and together we can work through the emotional issues this raises for you, in a supportive environment.
In your first session with me, your initial consultation, we will both be learning! First and foremost we will be learning if we are a match. Therapy is only its most effective if both you and I are a match. For me to be a match for you there needs to be a certain level of trust and a comfortable feeling of ease. For you to be a match for me, I need to be sure you are willing to work towards your end goal and come to each session committed, open minded and ready for change. If we don't feel as though we are a match, I will always do my best to refer you to somebody who I feel will be great for you, so you will never leave without a plan of action. After we've decided we are a match, I will be wanting to know as much about you as possible in order to create the most effective sessions for you, and you will be able to ask anything you feel you want to know about Hypnotherapy. Following on from this we will work together to create the best course of treatment for you. So whatever your issue is, be it anxiety, stress, a phobia, weight control problems, a bad habit, or something very specific, you and I will work as a team to get everything back on track for you!
So who do I typically work with? Well, of course I work with a wide range of people and issues which is the wonder of Hypnotherapy. This ranges from stress management through to addiction and everything in between! However, the area I most commonly deal with is anxiety in women. Typically I work with women aged between 30-50 who suffer with anxiety which is usually made worse by the pressure of work or the corporate/professional lifestyle. There are many anxiety inducing experiences in the workplace that are female specific for example:
- Gender inequality in the workplace
- Managing hormones in the workplace (PCOS, Hormone imbalances, PMT, Menopause etc)
- Pregnancy and childcare, balancing mother hood with work demands
- Low self esteem and lack of confidence, which although of course are not gender specific, they are often very prevalent and come hand in hand.
- Constrictions around showing emotion
You can learn more about my solution for female anxiety in the workplace as well as my corporate story by visiting my 'anxiety for girls' page on my website: www.emilyhughestherapy.com.
I look forward to meeting you :)
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling skills
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Working with mindfulness
Working with Adolescents
Working with the chakra system and energy healing
Working with the Inner Child
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
I offer different prices for the different clinics I work at, as well as offering various discounts so please ask for more information on pricing.
**IF YOU ARE LONDON BASED CHECK OUT MY NEW SOLUTION PACKAGES AVAILABLE AT THE LONDON WELLNESS CENTRE www.thisislondonwellness.com **
Weight Loss solution: 6 weeks of combined Hypnotherapy and Counseling PLUS 4 weeks personal training PLUS a bespoke food and nutrition plan with health supplements you need! - £990
Anxiety solution: 5 weeks of combined Hypnotherapy and Counselling designed to get to the root cause of your anxiety, working through cause and learning how to take back control! - £750
Quit smoking: These 3 session solution is designed to get to the bottom of your smoking habit, breaking it once and for all! £480
- Wellness for women at work
- Training? How to stay mentally strong and motivated!
- Look after your well-being for 2017!
- Are you feeding your anxiety?
- Is winter making you fat?
- Are you suffering from SAD?
- 3 ways to improve self-esteem and let go of anxiety
- Can a healthy set of emotions help improve your performance at work?
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
I am available for am and pm appoitments on Tuesdays Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays in Brentwood. On Mondays I am available in Canary Wharf until 6pm. For Chelmsford please enquire.