56 Bloomsbury Street
Does Any Of This Sound Familiar?
- Your love life just isn’t working out – you can entertain friends for hours with tales of dating disasters…
- You’re often attracted to the wrong person – the one who’s not available, fears commitment or doesn’t love you the way you want to be loved
- You’re often in and out of relationships and wonder how to make one last
Or Do You…
- Feel invisible to men and wonder why they never approach you?
- Marvel at how other people seem to effortlessly attract partners?
- Feel unsure how to act around men you like, especially on dates?
- Feel like you’ve been single forever and unsure how to get out of the rut?
- Wish you were in a relationship - you’ve never had a long-term relationship, only short ones – or not even that.
- Wondering how to reignite your love life?
- Single and keen to be in a relationship but things aren’t changing?
Or perhaps you are in a relationship, but it’s not working out how you thought it would or you have lost the spark…
'A skilled and confidential practitioner can help you resolve your problem. You can have the relationship you want'
“My history was defining my future & I couldn’t move forward. But not any longer. Elizabeth helped me look at things that had been holding me back and figure out what I want and how to get it. Today I feel lighter, freer – oh yes, and I met someone I really like… and who really likes me… I am happier than I have been in years”
Tanya, HR Director
Call for more information or to make an appointment:
Training, qualifications & experience
Elizabeth Sullivan – Relationship Specialist
Elizabeth runs a successful coaching and mentoring consultancy helping single professionals attract an amazing relationship. Originally from New Zealand, she moved to London in 1999 and worked as a Chartered Accountant in the City of London.
Her interest in relationships led to her retraining as a Love and Relationship Coach, an NLP Master Practitioner and a Clinical Hypnotherapist. She also teaches Hypnotherapy at the London College of Clinical Hypnosis. She is a member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
Elizabeth was featured in a cover story in Grazia magazine in March, she worked with Macmillan’s Cancer Support as their Dating Expert on their MyMateYourDate Dating Campaign, she has also been interviewed on BBC Radio.
Elizabeth did her first TEDx talk in December called Is ‘Now Never the Right Time for your Love life?’ and spoke at the Women In Banking and Finance network for their Valentine’s day event. One of the recent workshops she ran was with the New Zealand Business Women’s Network. Elizabeth also writes on a range of relationship topics for the Huffington Post.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Call to discuss