01451 861808 / 07527 683002
I am a specialist Hypnotherapist Trained in the unusual Rapid Transformational Therapy. I chose to help Women, Men and Couples with their issues stopping them attaining Sexual Happiness.
The prevailing issue for women is usually I'm Not Good Enough which causes non-acceptance of body image, lack of confidence, self-image, shame and not being loveable. It can be exacerbated by childhood trauma, sexual or emotional.
Infertility is an issue which can be helped with hypnosis using cell command to release the cause of the problem and the psychological blocks created in the mind
The prevailing issues with men are diverse from the unknown cause ofErectile Dysfunction to Lovability. They also have their insecurities that can be addressed.
As a retired Nurse, Trauma Counsellor, and Coach I have the experience to help in many ways. Please book a 30 minute discovery session with me today.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 1970 RN. Dip. ICU. Registered Nurse. Diploma Intensive Care registered in the UK and South Africa
- 2000 Member:Coach and Mentor: South African Council of Professional Coaches and Mentors. (SACPCM).
- 2005 Trauma Counselor with Leigh Mathews Stress and Trauma Centre
- SA Police Force Trauma counsellor At Linden Police Station
- I set up 'Commumicate': Critical Care Support for Patients and Families
- Member of COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa) It superseded SACPCM
- Soon after returning to the UK in 2014 I developed Rheumatoid Arthritis which prevented me from Nursing.
- 2016 Rapid Transformational Therapist Marisa Peer School
- 2016 Certified Hypnotherapist Marisa Peer School.
- Member National Council for Psychotherapists (MNCP)
- On going CPD training for Marisa Peer RTTT and CNHC
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Relationship issues
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Complementary 30-minute session to discuss issues.
£220 for a treatment session lastin 90-120 minutes.