Elaine Maughan - Elemental Changes
17 Station Road
Tyne And Wear
Hypnotherapy at Elemental Changes is a unique blend of therapeutic hypnosis and NLP blended with healing holistic relaxation techniques. It has been developed to support you to find calm in a hectic world and create space to move from being stuck in a place of overwhelm, to feeling confident, in control and clear about what you want and what you can to do to get it. By giving you the most useful tools for your personal path you can forgive and release the past, live joyfully in the present and make healthy decisions that will create a bright future for you. Many people only need a few sessions to notice huge changes in their life, but others prefer to enroll on the full Inner Calm for Life Programme.
Whether you want to work on your career, your confidence, your health your relationships or your direction in life, with Elemental Changes Hypnotherapy you will notice increased:
- Confidence in yourself, clarity around your life choices and direction and creative approaches to problem solving.
- Acceptance of yourself and those around you. Know who you are and feel comfortable with the choices that have brought you to where you are today. Feel able to speak your truth and shine your light.
- Liberation from fear based living and decision making. Learn to experience deep, unconditional love for yourself and the universe. We are all one and you deserve freedom from the limiting beliefs that get in the way of you living the life you dream of.
- Manifestation of your goals and dreams. Bring positive psychology and practical magic into your life by learning the secrets of the Law of Attraction and how to mindfully make your dreams a reality.
Why Work With Me?
I have almost 10 years' experience as a clinical hypnotherapist specialising in helping people to overcome the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual effects of anxiety, stress, fears, phobias and addictions.
When you are ready to make real, lasting and positive choices that will change your life for good you can work with me to:
- Get back in the driving seat and back in control of your life
- Simplify the issues that have been holding you back
- Feel more confident and comfortable in yourself
- Focus on what’s important to you
- See the world through fresh eyes and get new perspectives on your life
- Get new insight and clarity
- Create a realistic and achievable plan to manifest what you want
- Make the magic happen!
What to expect at your first session
You'll be asked to complete a questionnaire before your session to explore your current situation and the areas of your life you'd like to improve.
At your first session we'll get really clear about what's going on for you, explore how you see things (the good and the not so good) and what's getting in the way of you being relaxed, calm and in control of your life.
With clarity around what you want to achieve and what's most important for you, I’ll guide you into a hypnotic trance where your unconscious mind can start to create positive new behaviours and ways of thinking that you will remember and put into practice in your day to day life. Many people need just one session to make life changing progress, however we will discuss and agree the best course of action for you during the first session.
Please contact me on 07890 145194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book your first session.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Front Line Hypnotherapy
- NLP Practitioner Diploma
- Reiki Master Teacher
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
£50 per session.
Monday 18:30 - 20:30 Tuesday 18:30 - 20:30 Wednesday 18:30 - 20:30 Thursday 10:00 - 20:30 Friday 10:00 - 20:30 Saturday 10:00 - 18:30 Sunday 10:00 - 18:30