Elaine Kimber, Kensington Hypnotherapy
7 Russell Gardens
5A Lucerne Mews
Hello, do you need help reducing your weight or anxiety and stress levels or would you like to have a better self-esteem and feel happier and have more joy? The list of things hypnotherapy can help with is endless. Please call me to discuss your needs; the first 30 minutes of the session is free!
I struggled with anxiety and depression after being bullied at work and at the same time I had a difficult, noise neighbour however with the help of therapy my life changed and I now I live the life and I love the life I live!
Do you feel overwhelmed? Is anxiety and stress running your life? Are addictions worrying you? Are you struggling to lose weight? People manifest unconscious, unhealthy beliefs that are at the heart of emotional disturbance. Such beliefs can cause individuals to have unpleasant thoughts and emotions and unwanted behaviour, as well as unwanted habits and addictions; thus people think and behave in ways that sabotage important areas of their lives. I too developed unhealthy beliefs during my traumatic childhood and I undertook the journey of changing unhealthy beliefs and stopping disturbing thoughts and unhealthy behaviours and increased my self-worth. I feel happier than I have ever felt and I enjoy life more than I thought was possible.
Unhealthy beliefs are often buried in the subconscious mind, the part of our mind that ‘runs the show’ and is the area which hypnosis works with to bring about awareness and lasting changes. Perhaps this makes sense to you because you have tried to stop certain thoughts, behaviour and habits; however, you can’t explain why they continue. Perhaps I can help?
I use the philosophy and tools of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) combined with hypnotherapeutic techniques, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation Processing (EMDR) to help clients.
Clients have found that sharing their concerns and difficulties with a warm, supportive and empathetic therapist has been hugely beneficial in helping them feel safe and therefore better able to explore their issues while working towards a better understanding of the cause of their distress and the resolution of their concerns within a gentle, non-judgemental therapeutic relationship.
Call me on 07834 761882 to discuss your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Diploma, Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Diploma, Life Coaching
- Weight Management Consultant (Hypnothin, gastric band hypnosis)
- Trained in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Advanced Certificates: Anxiety, Menopause, IBS and Phobias
- Foundation Year of Bachelor Degree in Transactional Analysis
- Registered with the (GHSC) General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- Registered with the (GHR) General Hypnotherapy Register
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Weight Management Consultant (Gastric Band hypnosis)
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Practitioner
Qualified Life Coach
Advance training: IBS, anxiety, stress, phobias and menopause, EMDR
Photos & videos
£90 per hour for therapy
£250 for smoking cessation until March 28th 2017 - usually £295
Eva, Kensington, London I don't know what I would have done without Elaine. I came to Elaine because I was highly stressed by work and personal issues. Through hypnotherapy with Elaine I discovered that the cause for many of my issues developed during childhood. One by one Elaine helped me change the unhealthy behaviours and emotions and we created new healthier programming for my mind. With Elaine’s help, I was able to remain calm despite turmoil and Elaine ensured that I saw the light at the end of the tunnel throughout my journey. For this I will always be tremendously grateful. I would highly recommend Elaine to anyone going through challenges in their lives.
Marc, Aldershot, Hampshire I had hypnotherapy with Elaine Kimber to stop smoking in February 2013 and I found it much easier to stop smoking after hypnosis. I felt very relaxed and comfortable having hypnosis with Elaine and I was relieved that it worked. Elaine was very professional and well prepared for my hypnotherapy session. I went back to see Elaine about something personal that I needed help with and I was surprised how quickly I changed within only two sessions. I would recommend Elaine to anyone who wants to make changes in the way they live.
If you change your mind; you change your life so you can start living the life you deserve….
- Do you find that something seems to get in your way, thwarting your efforts, hindering your relationships and preventing you from living the life you want?
- Do you find yourself repeating the same destructive patterns of behaviour which adversely affect important areas of your life as well as important relationships; even though you want to stop and you try to stop?
- Do you struggle with irritable bowel syndrome, pain management, skin conditions, chronic fatigue, insomnia, tinnitus, weight concerns, nail biting, blushing, stuttering, anxiety – panic attacks, low moods, low self-esteem, phobias and excessive fears, performance anxiety, social anxiety, OCDs, assertiveness or procrastination problems and addictions such as smoking and drinking excessive alcohol?
- Do you ever wonder why you continue to think, act and voice things that you don’t want to?
People manifest unconscious, unhealthy beliefs that are at the heart of emotional disturbance. Unhealthy beliefs can cause individuals to have unpleasant thoughts and emotions, and unwanted behaviour as well as unwanted habits and even addictions; thus people think and behave in ways that sabotage important areas of their lives. Unhealthy beliefs are often buried in the subconscious mind, the part of our mind that ‘runs the show’ and the subconscious part of our mind is the area of the mind which hypnosis works with to bring about awareness and lasting changes. Perhaps this makes sense to you because you have tried to stop certain thoughts, behaviour and habits however you can’t explain why it continues; perhaps I can help. The process, techniques and philosophy of cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy (CBH) can be applied to many types of problems while enabling clients to understand how their thinking affects their moods and their behaviour.
Take steps now to make the change you want, with hypnotherapy, many others have
Why you would want to choose to me to help you…
- I received excellent training and qualified as a Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist at a reputable college;
- I hold a Diploma, Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- I hold a Diploma, Life Coaching
- I have advanced training in anxiety, IBS, menopause and phobias and I am approved by Anxiety UK;
- I have advanced training in smoking cessation;
- I am registered with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and the General Hypnotherapy Register (GRH) which means I am supervised by them and adhere to their high standards and strict code of ethics;
- You will feel at ease with my gentle, compassionate, empathetic approach which others have found helpful;
- I have built two practices; many clients of which are from recommendations;
- Having worked in finance, in the City, I can hugely empathise with the difficulties people who have work-related stress and ad generalised anxiety;
- You will benefit from my experience, using CBT, a very effective therapy, combined with current hypnotherapy techniques and a structured programme specific to your needs;
- Two minds are better than one; so let’s put our minds together to create the changes you want.
Monday - Friday 8am - 9:30pm Saturday - 10am to 5:30pm