Duane T Gooden
020 739 444 48 / 07495 080 952
Many of us go through life struggling to cope with a range of problems. Everything from addiction, anxiety and weight management through to issues with confidence, assertiveness or coping with depression and low self esteem. You are not alone. For over 250 years Hypnotherapy has been recognised as a successful therapeutic practice that encourages rapid and long lasting positive change.
In my practice I use a range of tried and tested therapeutic and life coaching techniques, including hypnotherapy, to support you in overcoming the issues that you feel are holding you back in life.
Tailored support planning
Training, qualifications & experience
- Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma (DCH)
- Pegasus Practitioner of the Art and Science of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP Prac)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Audition Preparation for Performers
Performance Preparation for Performers
Performance anxiety reduction for performers
I offer a free initial consultation either on the phone or in person.
My standard professional fees are £85 per session
Smoking Cessation is £299 (one session)
Sessions usually last 60 minutes but can extend to 90 minutes.
Generally, clients can expect to have between 2 and 6 sessions.
Most difficulties can be reliably improved within a few sessions. 1 or 2 usually.
Smoking cessation is one session and the price includes a telephone consultation as well as telephone and email support for six months after the session.
Flexible Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm