Diana Clift MA(Oxon), M.Phil, D.Hyp, PDCHyp, PDCBHyp, MSCH
93 Peperharow Road
Fully Qualified in Hypnotherapy and Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapy from the London College of Clinical Hypnosis. Based in Godalming in Surrey, I work from home but I do also work using Skype and have successfully treated people around the world by this means. However, if possible I prefer to have at least one face to face session first.
Most of my treatments are rapid, but I like to keep in touch with all my clients and give them long term follow up and support for no extra charge.I provide recordings both generic and individual, either on CD or I can email as mp3 files by dropbox.
My weight loss programme, however, is a long term commitment requiring regular sessions over at least six months, but it is enjoyable from the start!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Full member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH).
I have a degree in Biochemistry from Oxford University and M.Phil in Neurochemistry from the Institute of Psychiatry.
I am qualified in Hypnotherapy and Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapy from the London College of Clinical Hypnosis. I have been a professional hypnotherapist since 2007.
I have worked as a music therapist/entertainer with dementia sufferers since 2001 and as a massage therapist since 1990.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
A specialist in:
- Weight loss without dieting
- Habits eg Nail biting
- Physiological - preparation / recovery for operations/chemotherapy
- Symptom control for chronic conditions especially pain
- Your first session will last approximately 2.5 hours and will cost £75.
- Follow up sessions will last approximately1.5 hours and will cost £60.
Weight Loss Programme
- I charge £120 for the first 2 sessions, and each additional session will be £40 per session.
Stop Smoking Cessation
- Prices vary according to your smoking consumption.
Please note: I can be flexible on my prices based on personal circumstances. Discounts are available for students and unemployed. Prices do include individual recordings which can be listen to at home. (This may include a personal bespoke recording)
Flexible appointments times available.