Desa Griffiths, MHS, NCS Accredited, MBA, Dip Hyp, Adv Dip PC
Together, we can regain your freedom. Freedom to do what you want to do in life without being held back by the issues you face. I'll equip you with tools and techniques that will enable you to deal with challenges, helping you to move forwards and live your life to the fullest. We'll work together in an environment where you feel comfortable and confident to express yourself, knowing that you will be listened to and heard without being judged.
My name is Desa Griffiths and I am a qualified Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapeutic Counsellor that uses an integrative approach to therapy. This means I use the different theories and approaches I've learned through study, personal development, hands on experience, and just as importantly my knowledge of you. Using our initial conversation we'll personalise a plan together that will allow you to achieve your goals.
I've always been fascinated by the way the mind works which has fueled my interest and quest to have a greater understanding of why we do some of the things we do and how we can change and conquer our fears. I've dealt with low self-esteem as a teenager, anxiety and different fears/phobias so I know how it feels to be held back, but I also know how good it feels to be set free. I know it's possible to move past problems and lead a happier and more fulfilled life.
I've recently trained in a new technique that has been able to provide quick and extremely effective results particularly in regards to phobias, traumatic experiences, anxiety and anger issues. I'm very excited and motivated by the results as I've seen positive change in a very short time period (sometimes in just one session).
I want you to get the most out of our sessions and help you achieve your goals in the shortest amount of time possible. At the same time I would never suggested less time than I felt appropriate to help you move forwards from what you are dealing with.
You've already made the first big step towards change by realising you have a problem and seeking to change it.
If you are ready to stop letting issues from the past impact your present and future and TO START CHANGING YOUR LIFE TODAY please call me for a free telephone conversation on 07754 146249.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am fully qualified in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapeutic Counselling skills.
- Registered with AVR
- Accredited with National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- Accredited with National Counselling Society (MNCS Acc)
- Fully Insured
- In Supervision
- Regular CPD - Continual Professional Development to keep up to date with best practice and increase my range of skills. See details below.
- Qualified as a Hypnotherapist – July 2012.
- Qualified as a Psychotherapeutic Counsellor – July 2013.
- Qualified as an Advanced Psychotherapeutic Counsellor – June 2014.
- Havening Techniques - April 2015
- Safeguarding Children - January 2014
- Treating Phobias with Cognititve-Behavoural Therapy - October 2014
- Volunteer Counsellor for ARC Charity with Supervision- January - July 2014
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy and Training – April 2013.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- First session £60(1.5 hours)
- Subsequent sessions £50(50 minutes)
- Power Session £80 (2 hours) - this may be for less complex issues where you might only need one or two sessions in total
- Also registered with Counselling Directory