71 Oxford Road
Burton & District Mind
67 Branston Road
Hypnotherapy is an excellent way of helping you unearth beliefs and behaviours that may be holding you back from becoming your true self, and once brought to your awareness can be changed for the better.
Therapy allows you the time and space with an experienced professional to safely explore how you feel, in an environment that is non-judgemental, supportive and confidential.
I have a wide range of knowledge and experience, so by integrating my skills you can get the best possible result from your therapy.
I have helped people manage conditions like:
- Depression & anxiety
- Phobias & panic attacks
- Negative feelings & thoughts/self-image/self-worth
- Abuse/domestic violence
- Trauma & post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Life challenges i.e. divorce/job loss/children leaving home
- Health difficulties and disability
- Insomnia & sleep problems
- Pain management
- Child & family issues family management
- Self-harm/destructive behaviours/suicidal thoughts
- Weight loss & management
- Gastric band hypnosis
- Smoking cessation
Therapy is available in Newcastle under Lyme/Stoke on Trent and Burton upon Trent, home visits and via skype.
Training, qualifications & experience
I work for Mind and in private practice in Newcastle under Lyme & Stoke on Trent, Burton on Trent, home visits and via skype.
I specialise in helping people with difficulties around driving, such as driving test nerves, driving anxiety and phobia, avoiding busy roads and junctions, problems after being in an accident and road rage.
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Practice
- Certificate in Counselling
- Master Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Certificate in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Management
- Certificate in Regression Therapy
- Certificate in Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) & Trauma Therapy
- Reiki 1
- Advanced Certificate in Driver Testing
- Driving Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructor (expired)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I offer a completely unique solution to driving problems and difficulties.
Combining eight years as a Driving Instructor and sixteen and a half years as a Driving Test Examiner I have experienced a wealth of knowledge regarding all aspects of what can be called ‘difficulties’ with driving. I will be able to quickly assess what areas we can work on and then by using my professional and supportive skills of Psychotherapy, Counselling & Hypnotherapy you will be on the road to success.
Areas of which Drive Therapy is applicable:
- Driving test nerves or repeatedly failing the test when you can drive to the test standard
- Avoiding motorways and dual carriageways
- Fear of snow, fog, bad weather and night driving
- Fear of having an accident or now experiencing anxiety or panic after an accident
- Avoiding roundabouts, busy junctions or heavy traffic
- Nervous driving alone or with passengers
- Difficulty driving after being criticised by your spouse or partner
- General lack of confidence in your driving ability
- Speeding, drink/drug driving or having road rage
- Having encountered road rage
- Drivers who keep accumulating penalty points
- Anxiety of driving in new areas
- Driving after health challenges
- Experienced mature drivers whom have lost confidence or may not have driven for a lengthy period of time
Drive Therapy is available in Newcastle under Lyme/Stoke on Trent, Burton upon Trent, home visits and nationally through skype.
Hypnotherapy, Counselling & Psychotherapy
- £30 per fifty minute session.
My consulting room is fully wheelchair accessible with access to an adapted bathroom.
Disabled car is available, but must be pre-booked.
In order to offer as much availability to clients as possible I work daily with a combination of morning, afternoon and evening appointments.
Please ring me to discuss my availability.
I'm available everyday with a combination of morning, afternoon and evening appointments. Home visits and skype also available.