I am a Solution Focused Hypnotherapist and qualified to help with Depression, Anxiety, Phobias, Confidence, Stopping Smoking and other unwanted behaviours.
My aim is to help you in whatever goal you wish to achieve, in a friendly and relaxed way. During my Initial Consultation we can talk about the things you would like to change and how we can move forward, and I will also take a brief history. You can then decide if I am the right therapist and if this is the best treatment for you. During this session I will discuss how the brain works and how Anger, Anxiety and Depression are all created, on understanding this, many people begin to feel a sense of immediate relief.
Further sessions will begin with discussing the progress you are making and encouraging positive thought, seeking solutions without the need to relive painful, past memories.
I will then encourage you to view your life from the perspective of your preferred future, before guiding you into hypnosis, a relaxed state of focused attention which will cement our previous discussion.
Whether it is a low mood, stress, addictions or anger management, You CAN change!
Please contact me to arrange an appointment for an Initial Consultation which includes a free download to help with sleep.
Debbie. HPD, DSFH, MNCH (Reg)
Training, qualifications & experience
- HPD - Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma
- DSFH - Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapists
- Member of The National Council for Hypnotherapists
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- £30.00 - Initial Consultation
- £60.00 - All Further Sessions
- £150.00 - Stop Smoking Session
After 4 sessions of hypnotherapy to deal with my lifelong phobia of heights, today I finally tested this, and yes hypnotherapy with Debbie has worked and the views from the top of Blackpool Tower were amazing. I would definitely recommend Debbie, she made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. JP
Well its been 3 days since I saw Debbie to try and pack in smoking and its 3 days since I smoked. Debbie made it a very relaxing experience and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anybody trying to pack in smoking or for any other reason. 5 star plus. R.
Monday to Saturday plus Evening appointments available.