07725537422 / 07725537422
If you're looking to find a balance and wellbeing in your life I can probably help you.
I am a Cognitive Hypnotherapy practitioner with a passion for helping people with stress and anxiety related issues which often lead to unhelpful behaviour.
My personalised sessions are carefully designed to help you develop a balanced sense of purpose, health and wellbeing.
I incorporate a mindfulness-based approach and useful nutritional advice into my practice.
Physical and mental health are often looked at separately, however, I see the connection between body and mind as something crucial for true well-being to be achieved.
Please contact me for a first free consultation, so we can find out if I would be able to help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications include:
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Quest Institute (HPD, NCFE)
- Master Practitioner Diploma, Quest Institute
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner
- Part Integration Therapy, workshop with Dr. Brian Roet
- Introduction to Psychology, Open University
I am also a registered member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH).
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Please contact me for a first free consultation, so we can find out if I will be able to help you.