David Redhead DipCHyp, NLP Prac, BA, PGCE
The Red House
99 Mallinson Road
53 Webb's Road
My job is to help people remove the obstacles that hold them back in life. I help my clients conquer issues such as weight problems and sugar addiction, anxiety, stress, depression and low confidence, performance and public speaking difficulties, phobias and fears and habits and addictions.
Book a FREE preliminary consultation and visit my Cloudbusting website at www.davidredhead.com for much more information.
We begin by examining your issue in detail to uncover the source of any distressing or damaging thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Then I use Cognitive Hypnotherapy to create a fast-working and effective treatment plan. This will draw on and unlock your own resources - the inner strengths that are key to understanding the problem, resolving it and allowing you to take control.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, the first recognised nationally accredited hypnotherapy qualification in the UK and am a member of The National Council for Hypnotherapy. Alongside my work as a therapist, I am a qualified and CRB-checked teacher with experience in working with children at primary and secondary levels.
I am the author of three books and have written for national newspapers and magazines including The Daily Telegraph, The Independent, The Guardian and The Sunday Times.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Noise sensitivity, Tics, Life Coaching
Photos & videos
- Fees of £90 per session for an hour or more
- Sessions lasting 60-75 minutes, perhaps 90 minutes for the first one
- A treatment plan constructed around your individual needs and personality
- A reassuring environment in which to share confidential information
- A defined therapy period (on average, 3-5 sessions for most clients)
- A friendly and collaborative therapeutic relationship
- Email support between sessions and (if appropriate to your treatment) an inclusive mp3 download of hypnotic suggestions.
‘I recommend David highly. Our conversations helped me understand where my sensitivity to sound came from and put it in context and in perspective, and the hypnotherapy got me through a real crisis with the issue. ’ James, London.
‘Thank you for helping me get rid of the nail biting habit I've had for as long as I can remember!” Frances, Tooting.
'It's such a gentle and soothing environment to work in and with your support, I've made great progress towards freeing myself from my bingeing problem.' Sophia, Clapham.
|Other languages:||French, Greek|
9.30 am - 3pm 6.30 pm - 9pm