David Hogarth MNCH, Dip. Hyp. NLP (pract.) B.A. - Walton Coaching And Hypnosis
0208 133 5423
I am David Hogarth and I am a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner, I run Walton Coaching and Hypnosis based in Walton on Thames in Surrey. I have studied and used hypnosis for over 10 years and I formally trained and qualified at the renowned Anglo European College of Therapeutic Hypnosis in 2015. My approach is based upon the following :
- I focus upon the individual, their issues and desired outcomes.
- I pick and choose techniques from different approaches which I believe will be helpful for the needs of the client and the client's specific situation.
- I focus on using techniques which are supported by a good evidence base.
- I combine traditional hypnosis with techniques from the fields of Cognitive and Behavioural Theory/Hypnosis NLP, visualisation, Gestalt and Problem Solving Therapy.
- I individually tailor and agree a treatment plan suitable for the client and issues at hand.
- This allows for the treatment of a wide range of situations including those listed below.
If you would like to discuss the suitability of my approach to your specific issue I would be happy to share my thoughts. Please use the contact details on this site or via my website www.waltoncoachingandhypnosis.com or via my face book page at https://www.facebook.com/waltoncoachingandhypnosis/
How will our sessions work ?
Our initial consultation will typically be by phone and will focus upon the issues you want to address, how they affect you and what you want to achieve from treatment. This will also allow us to get to know each other a little and to help you to understand how I work. This is also an opportunity for me to answer any initial questions or address any concerns that you may have. Following this I may ask you to complete a questionnaire of information relevant to our subsequent sessions.
First sessions are focused on further building our understanding of your issues with the aim that we discuss and collectively identify and agree a treatment approach that we both feel comfortable with. In addition this is an opportunity for you to learn a little more about hypnosis and how it can be used to hep achieve your goals.
Subsequent sessions will involve working through the agreed treatment plan, typically using hypnosis whilst closely monitoring results to ensure that the approach and techniques we use are working for you and adjusting them if not.
For many issues the effectiveness of the treatment is enhanced by practice and so it is likely that we will identify some techniques that would benefit from practice at home following our sessions. This may be listening to recordings which I have prepared for you or may involve other forms of behavioural or cognitive practice.
The nature of the issue you want to work on will determine how many sessions we are likely to require, from one to several, and over what timescale they should take place. I should be able to give you an idea of this in our initial consultation.
I operate from a dedicated treatment room in our family home In Walton on Thames in Surrey. We have adequate space for client parking and are just over 5 minutes on foot from Walton main line railway station.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a an honours graduate, qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist (HPD) and Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic-Programming. I have significant experience of leadership, coaching and development within the business environment and have been studying and using hypnosis for the last 10 years
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
- I offer a free initial consultation lasting between 20-30 minutes, typically by phone
- Our initial session and assessment lasts for 60 minutes and costs £60
- Subsequent sessions are charged at £75 per session with sessions lasting between 45 minutes and an hour.
- Concessions are made for individuals on Income Support, State Pension or in full time education, subject to satisfactory proof of status.
- A 10 % discount is applied to bookings of 3 sessions or more paid in advance.
Please see my website for other details.
"Last year I began to experience extreme, debilitating, ongoing anxiety due to unsolvable family issues. It was escalating and effecting me physically. I began a course of hypnotherapy with David.The effects were immediate. Although the source of the anxiety is still present, I am able to remain calm and the symptoms of anxiety have gone.Such a relief. So simple and effective. I still use the tape.Thank you David. I am recommending you to everyone. . . . "
Name and Address withheld
"For quite some time I had been feeling anxious about certain aspects of my life. I had been bereaved but in spite of allowing for my feelings about that I began to feel that I could not refuse to donate to certain additional charitable requests although I was already giving what I could afford to several charities. After seeing David several times he taught me how to completely relax and think about these situations whilst under hypnosis to reduce the level of anxiety I associated with them. I now use hypnosis to relax as often as I need to and I am so much more in control owing to David's guidance."
Name and Address withheld
"David was recommended to me by a friend; I went to see him regarding stress and anger issues. He has a very easy going manner and operates from a very relaxed environment; he listened to my issues and made me feel comfortable and at ease during our sessions. He has given me some very useful tools to help me at home by way of recordings and general ‘homework’ that have helped me to continue treating myself through hypnotherapy and general relaxation. He has changed my life for the better and I cannot recommend him highly enough !!"
Name and Address withheld
Normal working hours 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Evenings and weekends by arrangement.