Darren Salt - Hypnotherapy for Men
The Lewes Therapy Rooms
St Andrews Mews St Andrew's Lane
I offer a personalised hypnotherapy service for men in Sussex and Brighton. Treatments are aimed at men seeking to overcome unhelpful habits and difficulties or who intend to make meaningful change in their lives. I work collaboratively with you in a discreet, open way to address a range of issues that may be troubling you.
I work with men to achieve healthy goals and a greater sense of wellbeing.
- Hypnotherapy for health and self empowerment
- Effective treatments in a safe environment
- Tools and techniques to suit individual needs
I allow men who may feel disempowered, frustrated or isolated to overcome their issues in a confidential space with integrity and compassion. I provide a listening ear and dynamic approach which utilises hypnotherapy and NLP to unlock an individual’s natural resources. I offer men a set of practical tools and techniques, including teaching self-hypnosis which they can practise at home in order to facilitate change and address their challenges.
What you can expect
Once you have made contact then we will have a brief discussion on the phone and agree how I can be of service to you. This will include when we can meet and an idea of how many sessions you may need.
The first session will involve taking a confidential case history, gaining clarity on your goal and beginning to work towards achieving it in open partnership.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist who trained with the London College of Clinical Hypnosis to Post Graduate level - BSc, PG Cert (Clin.Hyp.)
- I am an associate member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis - BSCH (Assoc.)
- I hold current professional indemnity insurance and an enhanced DBS/CRB disclosure.
- I undertake regular clinical supervision in order to maintain the high quality of service I provide.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer one-hour sessions at £50.
I provide a two-session Smoking Cessation service and aftercare follow-up at £150.
You can pay by cash or in advance by PayPal (no cheques please).