9A Northenden Road
0161 226 0574
Choosing a therapist is a big step forward and choosing the right therapist for you is important for you getting what you need from therapy.
You can relax knowing....
I hold the only nationally recognised qualification in hypnotherapy, the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) and also a diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH) from the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy.
I am a member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), and the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) I am also a member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH). I adhere to all these governing bodies codes of conduct, ethics and performance.
I am fully insured to offer hypnotherapy and psychotherapy. I also hold an up to date, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate. This used to be called the criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check.
I offer a safe and confidential environment for you to have hypnotherapy in and I am committed to you achieving a good outcome to your therapy. Hypnotherapy can help with many different problems. I am happy to talk about how I may be able help you.
?Please call me or send me an email if you have any questions. Remember our first consultation is free of charge and completely without any obligation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I hold the only nationally recognised qualification in hypnotherapy. The Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD).
- I am also fully qualified in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy and hold a diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH).
- Fully registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). Which is an Accredited Voluntary Register.
- A full member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH).
- I am fully insured to offer hypnotherapy and psychotherapy.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
My initial consultation and hypnosis CD are free and come with no obligation. The initial consultation is there to for us to find out more about each other and for me to explore with you how hypnotherapy may help you to achieve your goal.
After the initial consultation all further appointments cost £50.00 per hour.
I have a small number of low cost places available. Please ask about these. They fill up quickly.
Call me or email and we can talk about how hypnotherapy may help you.
Telephone 0161 226 0574
I Offer very flexible appointments, both early mornings and later into evenings. Please call me to talk about your free first appointment.