Danielle Ruaux - HypnoBambinos & The Wealden Hypnotherapy Practice
07889025958 / 07545703818
We at The Wealden Hypnotherapy Practice and HypnoBambinos are clinical hypnotherapists and hypnobirthing instructors. Offering Hypnobirthing Antenatal Classes and hypnotherapy in a relaxed setting in Staplehurst for clients across Kent & East Sussex. The venue is easily accessible from Maidstone, Medway, Tunbridge Wells, Cranbrook and surrounding areas.
''Would you like your birth to be calmer, safer and comfortable?You can with HypnoBirthing at HypnoBambinos.''
Free Introduction to Hypnobirthing Session available.
During this taster session you will learn:
- What Hypnobirthing is and how it can be of help to you and your baby.
- Experience how breathing and stroking techniques with your partner can assist you to feel relaxed and calm.
- Experience the feeling of relaxation during a hypnobirthing script.
This gives you the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have so that you are knowledgeable about what hypnobirthing is and how it can be beneficial to you, your partner and your baby.
Why Choose Hypnobirthing?
Many mothers feel anxious of birth, and this is because we are surrounded with negative stories, programmes we see on the TV and images on the internet! Using deep relaxation techniques with self-hypnosis, visualising, massage and stroking, pregnancy and birth can be enjoyable for both mum and dad. All of which help stimulate the hormones Oxytocins and Endorphins (the bodies natural anaesthetic!) Hypnotherapy exercises will help you release any fears or negativity, and replace those anxious feelings with calmness, confidence and ready to take control.
"Hypnobirthing has changed my views on childbirth forever! How I wish I had discovered it with my first child! No longer am I in fear but instead feel confident and prepared." Linda, Tunbridge Wells
The new website 'The Wealden Hypnotherapy Practice' is currently under re-construction. As trained Hypnotherapists & Counsellors we have already had success and can help you with a variety of issues such as:
Stress & Anxiety
Confidence & Self Esteem
Call now for a FREE initial consultation. This gives you the opportunity to discuss what your goals are, and together we can prepare a programme tailored to your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Hypnobirthing Practitioner (Dip HB)
- Member of the Hypnobirthing Association (MHBA)
- Certified Hypnotherapist (Dip Hyp CS) with Distinction
- Member of 'The National Hypnotherapy Society'
- Certified Fitness Instructor and Nutrition Consultant
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Free Introduction to Hypnobirthing Session
This allows you to ask any further questions you may have about how Hypnobirthing can benefit you and your baby and experience some of the relaxation techniques taught in class.
Hypnobirthing Course Fees
- Group Classes - £225
Courses take place monthly please contact me for dates and booking. They are a great way of meeting other expectant parents in your area or if you have a couple of pregnant friends why not arrange to take the class together? Discounts available.
- Private Classes - £295
The benefits of a private 1:1 course is that I can specifically tailor the course to your needs, and being a trained hypnotherapist I can support you further with any fears or anxieties, especially if you have had a previous negative experience of childbirth.
Please call me to arrange an appointment suitable for you.
Whether you choose a group or a private 1:1 classes the sessions are flexible of either weekdays / evenings or weekends. Fees can be either paid by instalments or in full before your course is due to start.
Please don't let prices be the reason not to do Hypnobirthing. I offer discounts to parents on a low-income so please call and we can discuss a package suitable for you. Hypnobirthing is so helpful that I wouldn't want anyone to not have the opportunity to learn it.
What Is Included in the Fee
- A full 12 hour Antenatal Course split into 4 x 3 hour sessions.
- Copy of the Official Hypnobirthing book.
- Hypnobirthing Relaxation CD or is available as an MP3.
- Course Pack full of information, methods, techniques and self-hypnosis scripts.
- Phone or email support for any questions or worries you may have until after your baby is born.
Top up Classes - £20 per hour
This class is available for couples who have already learned Hypnobirthing from a licensed practitioner and feel there are topics they would like to recap on before the birth of their baby.
I am more than happy to travel within a 15 mile radius free of charge, any distance further than that I only ask for a fee to cover the petrol expenses.
For individual sessions the fee is £45, if you require more than one we will discuss this during your free initial consultation. For sessions such as Smoking the fee is £85.
Please don't hesitate to contact if the price is out of your budget, we do offer discounts for people on a low income and claiming benefits.