Clare O'Sullivan, Dip HYP, NLP Master Prac, MBIH, EMI, BA(hons)
What can you expect from working with me?
I believe that no one size fits all and therefore take a personalised approach to each client, many of my clients come from word of mouth or onward referrals. My work is very much a partnership and that best results are achieved where we work together to achieve your desired outcome.
When you first get in touch with me, I will arrange a time for a free no-obligation confidential telephone consultation. This initial consultation is essential akin to a free complimentary session to give you first hand experience of my work. I will listen carefully to what you have to say, probing where necessary to explore issue. I will then let you know what I feel is the best way for you to proceed.
If I feel I can help you and believe you have the necessary motivation and mental attitude for change, I will explain to you how I work and what option I would suggest along with cost e.g. a standalone session or a personalised programme of support.
I will guide you in what I expect from you as part of our work together. My aim is to help you achieve lasting results and to do so in as little time as possible - after all, no one wants to be paying for more sessions than they need. I specialise in helping clients to improve their health and well-being including:
- Healthy Lasting Weight Loss
- Building a Healthy Relationship with Food
- Cravings (chocolate, sugary foods, cheese, etc)
- Healthy Eating
- Self-Esteem and many more.
It is essential that you choose a therapist to work with that you feel comfortable with and one that you trust. I offer a free no-obligation initial telephone consultation which allows me to find out about your problem or desired change(s) and you to find out more about me and how I work. You will be able to determine if I am a good match of therapist for you and for me to ensure you have the necessary commitment to change.
I encourage you to take the first step and call me to see if I can help you.
Here are a few testimonials from delighted clients:
'I have battled for years with my love for chocolate. My weight was getting out of hand. I now have no craving for anything sweet & don’t ever look at chocolate or sweet things now'.
'Ten years of thinking I’ll never get there has literally been banished from my thoughts thanks to Clare. The way Clare works makes you feel so positive & before you realise the changes have already happened. I’m now buying smaller sizes in clothes and it was easy!'.
'Getting a full night’s sleep was a nightmare for me. This has been going on for some time now & leaving me feeling totally exhausted. I felt like I had tried everything and I wasn’t getting results... I can honestly say that I can’t remember the last time I slept so well & comfortable'.
'Thank you so much for all your assistance to help me stop smoking. I am delighted to be smoke free and feel healthier than I have ever been. Thank you again'.
This is something that has been a black cloud over me for years and you managed to lift it in 1 hour'.
Training, qualifications & experience
Member of the British Institute of NLP and Hypnotherapy (BIH)
- Diploma in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (Brain Train Academy)
- Rapid Induction (Adam Eason School of Therapeutic Hypnosis)
- Self-Hypnosis (Adam Eason School of Therapeutic Hypnosis)
- Master Practitioner Neuro-Lingual Programming (NLP) (Brain Train Academy)
- Practitioner NLP (NLP Scotland)
- Advanced Diploma Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- Eye Movement Integration (Communicating Excellence)
- Emotional Transformation (EmoTrance) (Brain Train Academy)
- BA (Hons), MCIPD, PgDip HRM
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Eye Movement Integration
- Healthy Relationship with Food
- Sugar Cravings
- Cutting out Sugar
- Motivation to Exercise
- Free no-obligation and confidential telephone consultation.
- A single 1-hour session with me is £75.
- Standalone 2-hour Breakthrough Session £150
Many clients opt for my Standalone 2-hour Breakthrough Session, as this extended session allows time for full exploration of your issue with hypnotherapy and other highly effective techniques used as appropriate. Very often this 2-hour standalone session is suffice, avoiding the need for costly repeated sessions.
For long standing or deeply ingrained weight or eating problems, I offer fully personalised programme providing continued support over a longer period. Several options are available to meet your individual health goals, lifestyle and budget. So please do get in touch if you would like to:
- chat through your problem/issue/goals
- discuss which of my offerings would be most suitable to you
- find out how I can help you and how much it would cost
- help you to decide whether you would like me to work with you on your desired changes.
Many people are understandably wary of hypnotherapy mainly due to a misunderstanding of what it is and from seeing an incorrect portrayal of it in stage hypnosis for entertainment purposes. I am happy to explain to you how hypnotherapy works and put you at ease with the natural process of trance which we all experience on a daily basis.
For further information, you can visit my website to find out more about what I do and how I can help, the techniques I use (FAQ section), my thinking and approach (Blog section), feedback from delighted clients (Testimonial section).
Daytime and evening appointments available.