Clare O'Sullivan, Dip HYP, NLP Master Prac, MBIH, EMI, BA(hons)
'The Greatest Wealth is Health', Virgil.
I believe that no one size fits all and therefore take a personalised approach to each client, many of my clients coming from word of mouth or onward referrals.
I specialise in helping clients to improve their health and well-being including:
- Healthy Lasting Weight Loss
- Building a Healthy Relationship with Food
- Cravings (chocolate, sugary foods, cheese, etc)
- Healthy Eating
- Motivation to Exercise
- Self-Esteem and many more.
My aim is to help you achieve lasting results. With regard to weight loss, I find many clients come to me having managed to lose weight in the past (most likely several times); their real problem has been they have then gone back to their old eating and lifestyle habits, regained their lost weight and often more.
By the time they come to me, they are often tired and despondent from being on one diet after another, having got to the point of no longer knowing what works for them and often doubting if they even can lose their desired weight.
Here are a few testimonials from delighted clients:
'I have battled for years with my love for chocolate. My weight was getting out of hand. I now have no craving for anything sweet & don’t ever look at chocolate or sweet things now'.
'Ten years of thinking I’ll never get there has literally been banished from my thoughts thanks to Clare. The way Clare works makes you feel so positive & before you realise the changes have already happened. I’m now buying smaller sizes in clothes and it was easy!'.
'Getting a full night’s sleep was a nightmare for me. This has been going on for some time now & leaving me feeling totally exhausted. I felt like I had tried everything and I wasn’t getting results... I can honestly say that I can’t remember the last time I slept so well & comfortable'.
'Thank you so much for all your assistance to help me stop smoking. I am delighted to be smoke free and feel healthier than I have ever been. Thank you again'.
This is something that has been a black cloud over me for years and you managed to lift it in 1 hour'.
What can you expect from working with me?
When you first get in touch with me, I will arrange a time for a free no-obligation confidential telephone consultation. This initial consultation is essential akin to a free complimentary session to give you first hand experience of my work as it is essential that you choose a therapist to work with that you feel comfortable with and one that you trust.
If I feel I can help you and believe you have the necessary motivation and mental attitude for change, I will explain to you how I work and what option I would suggest along with cost e.g. a standalone session or a personalised programme of support.
I encourage you to take the first step and call me to for a free initial chat.
Training, qualifications & experience
Member of the British Institute of NLP and Hypnotherapy (BIH)
- Diploma in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (Brain Train Academy)
- Rapid Induction (Adam Eason School of Therapeutic Hypnosis)
- Self-Hypnosis (Adam Eason School of Therapeutic Hypnosis)
- Master Practitioner Neuro-Lingual Programming (NLP) (Brain Train Academy)
- Practitioner NLP (NLP Scotland)
- Advanced Diploma Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- Eye Movement Integration (Communicating Excellence)
- Emotional Transformation (EmoTrance) (Brain Train Academy)
- BA (Hons), MCIPD, PgDip HRM
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Eye Movement Integration
- Healthy Relationship with Food
- Sugar Cravings
- Cutting out Sugar
- Motivation to Exercise
- Free no-obligation and confidential telephone consultation.
- A single 1-hour session with me is £75.
- Standalone 2-hour Breakthrough Session £150
Many clients opt for my Standalone 2-hour Breakthrough Session, as this extended session allows time for full exploration of your issue with hypnotherapy and other highly effective techniques used as appropriate. Very often this 2-hour standalone session is suffice, avoiding the need for costly repeated sessions.
For long standing or deeply ingrained weight or eating problems, I offer fully personalised programme providing continued support over a longer period. Several options are available to meet your individual health goals, lifestyle and budget. So please do get in touch if you would like to:
- chat through your problem/issue/goals
- discuss which of my offerings would be most suitable to you
- find out how I can help you and how much it would cost
- help you to decide whether you would like me to work with you on your desired changes.
Many people are understandably wary of hypnotherapy mainly due to a misunderstanding of what it is and from seeing an incorrect portrayal of it in stage hypnosis for entertainment purposes. I am happy to explain to you how hypnotherapy works and put you at ease with the natural process of trance which we all experience on a daily basis.
For further information, you can visit my website to find out more about what I do and how I can help, the techniques I use (FAQ section), my thinking and approach (Blog section), feedback from delighted clients (Testimonial section).
Daytime and evening appointments available.