I am a Certified Master Hypnotist in Worcester, a Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming and I hold a Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy. I am currently studying towards an Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
I am registered as a practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR). I am fully insured and I have a current CRB check.
Prior to qualifying as a hypnotherapist I graduated with a BA (Hons) in Early Childhood Studies and I spent a number of years working in childcare, nursery management and family support roles. During this time I was awarded Early Years Professional Status. I also developed a wealth of experience in working closely with families, parents, children, and associated professionals in a variety of circumstances.
Feeling that it was time for a new challenge for myself, and a new way to make a difference to others, I made the decision to study hypnotherapy and, once qualified, I opened my own practice in 2014.
What can I help you with?
- Stopping smoking
- Weight loss
- Stress relief
- Coping with anxiety
- Easing the effects of fears & phobias
- Bad habits
- Self confidence (public speaking, interviews, exam nerves)
- Insomnia & trouble sleeping
- General relaxation
For me, the most rewarding aspect of my professional life has always been the opportunity to meet new people and offer them something genuinely helpful. It is important to me that this is the ethos behind all of my meetings with clients, which I like to keep fairly casual and relaxed.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Master Practitioner of NLP
- Trained in NLP
- Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register
- I specialise in dealing with clients suffering from anxiety
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£45 per hour session
Discount given for block bookings