Clare Burgess DipCHyp, HPD, NLP Master Practitioner, MNCH
6b Church Street
(off London Street)
Wokingham Therapy Clinic
49 Denmark Street
I am a fully qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Master Practitioner in NLP and personal coach based in central Reading and Wokingham. Whether you looking for help with anxiety, phobias, confidence building, weight loss, stopping smoking or sleep issues, I can help you to achieve your goals.
I'm passionate about helping people overcome anxiety, fear and unwanted behaviours in their life so that they can be free to live the way they want. I'm also specialised in personalised hypnobirthing.
Here are some of the most common issues I can help you with:
- Stress & Anxiety
- Confidence & self-esteem issues
- Public Speaking
- Hypnobirthing and antenatal anxiety
- Post-natal anxiety
- Sleep issues
- Stopping smoking
Cognitive Hypnotherapy incorporates a wide range of proven techniques from different schools of therapy including NLP, EMI and Emotional Freedom Technique which means I can help with many different issues. I also teach mindfulness, self-hypnosis and relaxation skills to my clients. Clients are often surprised how quickly they can achieve their therapy goals in just a few sessions.
I offer Confident Childbirth hypnobirthing which is a personalised and flexible approach to help a mum-to be overcome fears, build her confidence and relaxation skills for a calmer and positive birth experience. I combine pregnancy hypnotherapy with years of experience of teaching active birth education and relaxation for birth to tailor each programme to the individual needs of a mum and her partner.
To make sure this is the right approach for you, I offer a free no-obligation initial consultation call. Please contact me for more details.
Training, qualifications & experience
I’m a fully qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner having been trained by the internationally acclaimed Trevor Silvester of the Quest Institute London. I'm also an experienced hypnobirthing, Active Birth teacher and qualified antenatal educator.
- NCFE approved Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (DipCHyp)
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner (MPrac NLP)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma (HPD)
- Confident Childbirth Practitioner
- Registered member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy (MNCH)
I believe in continued professional and personal development. I attend regular psychology and therapy related courses and over the years have build up experience in Parts Therapy, Eye Movement Integration, PTSD therapy and Emotional Freedom Technique.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Personal development coaching
- Confident Childbirth Hypnobirthing programme - a tailored approach to preparing, building confidence and learning a toolkit for birth and beyond
- Antenatal issues - I specialise in working with women who are experiencing high anxiety in pregnancy, post-traumatic stress/birth trauma, pregnancy after fertility treatment, pregnancy after miscarriage or phobias related to birth. I also work with dads where needed
- Postnatal issues - I work with women who are experiencing emotional difficulties during the post-natal period
Photos & videos
Please contact Clare for more details about discounts for block bookings and a special hypnobirthing offer for autumn 2016.
Therapy is an investment in you and your future. Clients are often surprised that in just a few sessions they are able to feel better and to overcome problems which they might have lived with for many years. Overcoming emotional issues or unwanted habits means you can start being the way you want to be. Imagine what you might do if you didn't have your issue any more..
Monday to Friday plus select evenings and Saturday mornings