Clare Burgess DipCHyp, HPD, NLP Master Practitioner, MNCH
6b Church Street
(off London Street)
Wokingham Therapy Clinic
49 Denmark Street
I am an experienced Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and personal success coach based in central Reading and Wokingham. I'm passionate about helping people overcome anxiety, fears and unwanted behaviours in their life so that they can be free to live the way they want.
If you want to overcome anxiety, panic attacks, trauma or confidence issues, I can help you. Contact me for a complementary phone consultation.Clients are often surprised how quickly they can achieve their therapy goals in just a few sessions.
A flexible and empowering approach
Cognitive Hypnotherapy incorporates a wide range of proven techniques from different schools of therapy including NLP, CBT, psychotherapy techniques and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) which means I can help with many different issues. I also have extensive training in the most up to date therapy techniques so I can help my clients achieve their goals in the fastest time for them.
As part of empowering you, I teach a wide number of relaxation and self-help tools so that you gain a practical toolkit for emotional resilience and managing stress. These tools include breathing techniques, mindfulness, self-hypnosis and relationship management techniques.
Here are some of the most common issues I can help you with:
- Generalised Anxiety & Stress
- Confidence & self-esteem issues
- Health and pain issues
- Public Speaking
- Pregnancy and birth anxiety
- Post-natal anxiety
- Sexual issues
- Sleep issues
- Smoking and health issues
- Weight reduction and lifestyle changes
I offer Confident Childbirth hypnobirthing which is a personalised and flexible approach to help a mum-to be overcome fears, build her confidence and relaxation skills for a calmer and positive birth experience. I combine pregnancy hypnotherapy with years of experience of teaching active birth education and relaxation for birth to tailor each programme to the individual needs of a mum and her partner.
To make sure this is the right approach for you, I offer a free no-obligation initial consultation call. Please contact me for more details.
Training, qualifications & experience
I’m a fully qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner having been trained by the internationally acclaimed Trevor Silvester of the Quest Institute London. I'm also an experienced hypnobirthing practitioner, Active Birth teacher and qualified antenatal educator.
- NCFE approved Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (DipCHyp)
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner (MPrac NLP)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma (HPD)
- OldPain2Go Practitioner
- Confident Childbirth Hypnobirthing Practitioner
- Registered member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy (MNCH)
I believe in continued professional and personal development. I attend regular psychology and therapy related courses and over the years have build up experience in post-traumatic stress recover and depression. These include Kinectic Shift, Human Givens, Thought Field Therapy, OldPain2Go and the Simpson Protocol.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Personal development coaching via Skype available
- OldPain2Go is an amazing approach I use to help people overcome chronic and old pain issues. It's a proven and safe way of letting go of old unnecessary pain and other related issues. This is also both effective in-person or over Skype.
Please note I do not work with alcohol issues or under 18s.
Photos & videos
I have special offers for stopping smoking until December 2017. It's possible to stop smoking in just one session!
Therapy is an investment in you and your future. Clients are often surprised that in just a few sessions they are able to feel better and to overcome problems which they might have lived with for many years.
Packages available and I ask most clients to commit to 3 sessions so we can work through a personalised treatment plan. Certain issues might require only one session with others needing a more extended programme. Sessions are £95 to £150 depending on requirements and session type.
Hypnobirthing packages are available for different budget levels. Contact me for details.
Monday to Friday plus select evenings and weekends