For more than 20 years is have made it my goal to be the best therapist and life coach I can be. I take particular pleasure in being highly successful in helping people stop smoking.
I am qualified in Counselling, Solution Focused Therapy, Hypnotherapy and NLP. I draw on these and their effective techniques to resolve a wide range of issues, including – Anxiety, confidence building, depression, phobias, male sexual problems and cancer support.
Quality help doesn’t have to be long and expensive to be effective. Often difficult, life limiting problems can be resolved in 2-4 sessions.
I take a keen interest in effective therapy and 'change work' and for 15 years I was co- director of the nationally respected Integrated School of Hypnotherapy here in East Sussex. As curriculum designer and lead tutor my appreciation deepened of just how effective these skills are.
Because I am sometimes entrusted to work with vulnerable people I have been DBS checked. This is formerly the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB). My child protection certificate is regularly updated.
"Christopher's help has been invaluable in overcoming what I thought was insurmountable. I can't receoomend him enough"
Issues I have successfully worked with include:
- Anxiety disorders, panic attacks. phobias, PTSD and OCD
- physical ailments - IBS, high blood pressure, eczema, insomnia,
- Communication skills / difficulties in relationships
- Presentation & exam nerves
- Lack of confidence
- Goal setting and personal achievement
- Sexual difficulties
- Anger management
- Career issues / career relationships
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a Diploma in Counselling and a Diploma in Integrated Hypnotherapy And NLP. I continually upgrade my abilities with on-going professional development.
I have undergone numerous trainings including Emotional Freedom Techniques and Solutions Focused Brief Therapy.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Male Impotency, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, cancer support
Initial free assessment
1st Session - I allow up to two hours
Subsequent Sessions - I allow up to one and half hours
I am also available for SKYPE calls, by arrangement