Christine Padgett, HE Cert Counselling MNCH (Reg.), HPD. Dip Psych
Caring and professional hypnotherapy help for a range of psychological and physical conditions including anxiety & stress management, fears & phobias. I had many years experience as a qualified nurse before becoming a hypnotherapist. I love helping people to make positive changes in their lives.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma(HPD)
- HE Cert Counselling & Interpersonal Skills
- Dip Psychotherapy
- Dip NLP & Coaching
- Cert Stress Management
- Many years experience as a qualified nurse in the NHS & private sector
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
A range of physical conditions which are exacerbated by stress including-Tinnitus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Skin disorders.
Also preparation for surgery and pain management.
Initial consultation £10
Sessions in office hours £45
Evening or weekend sessions £55
I have also trained in EFT and mindfulness meditation which may be helpful to some clients.
Appointments are usually between 9am -5pm Monday to Friday. Limited weekend and evening appointments are available at an extra charge