Christa Brazier CBH DCH MIBH MNCH MHA- atAraxia Therapy
1 Maultway Close
Whether you struggle to conquer bad habits or fears or simply want to reach your own potential, I can help you to achieve this.
If you are suffering emotional problems or stress, I can help you to achieve therapeutic change. I can help you to overcome your challenges, foster positivity and help you to change the way you behave and live your life.
I am an established Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapy practitioner. I specialise in solution focused therapy, which enables people to build change in their lives. I offer a full range of therapeutic interventions that will help you to address your challenges whatever your goals may be.
Every person is treated as an individual and with this in mind a combination of the therapies such as Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Counselling, Neuro Linguistic Programming and Life Coaching are tailored to your circumstances and needs to produce the most successful treatment plan.
Because changes are made subconsciously, lasting results are often be achieved quickly and easily. All my clients receive the upmost care and attention and are assured of complete confidentiality.
It is recognised within the medical profession that these treatments can offer relief for many physical, psychological and emotional conditions. I abide by the strict code of ethics of the National Hypnotherapy Association and Hypnotherapy Council.
Ataraxia (?ταραξ?α "tranquillity") is a Greek term used by Pyrrho and Epicurus for a lucid state, characterized by freedom from worry or any other preoccupation. It is my vocation to help you achieve such a state of mind.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trained at the Surrey College for Clinical Hypnosis & Psychotherapy
- Certified Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapist
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- CNHC Registered for Hypnotherapy
- Member of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy & NLP (BIH)
- Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Member of the Hypnotherapy Association (HA)
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Please note that I am not accepting clients
Currently not accepting Clients