The Well Being Centre
64 Lower Saltram
Do you want to take back control of your life?
- Do you feel stressed and anxious?
- Are you struggling to cope with the demands of your job or home life?
- Do you struggle to eat responsibly?
- Is your negative thinking or self-doubt stopping you?
- Is a phobia or fear stopping you enjoying your life?
- Are you just 'going through the motions' and not enjoying life?
- Have you given up trying to ‘give up’ smoking?
You are not alone. Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is a clinically proven technique to work with you to get your life back on track and help you achieve the changes you want to make.
To find out more, take a look at my website and call, text or message me for a FREE, no obligation, initial consultation and a FREE Relaxation CD.
Training, qualifications & experience
Fully Qualified, with:
- HPD (Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma) - NCFE Accredited
- DSFH (Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy)
- MNCH(Reg) (Registered Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy)
- AfSFH (Member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy)
- NBMP(Reg) (Registered Member of the National Board for Modern Psychotherapy)
- CNHC (Registered with the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council)
- BDS (U. Lond) (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Members of these organisations must adhere to strict ethical codes and structures. I am fully insured and hold an enhanced DBS certificate (previously known as a CRB certificate).
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- I offer a free Initial consultation with no obligation.
During the consultation I explain how the brain works, how hypnotherapy can help you make those significant positive changes you wish to make to your life and what is involved. There's plenty of opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have, and you will also receive a FREE Relaxation CD to listen to between sessions. (Please note: there is no need for a consultation for stopping smoking)
- Hypnotherapy Session(1 hour) £50
- Smoking Cessation (2 hour, one-off session) £90
I worked in the NHS for 26 years as a Dental Surgeon before joining a mobile network provider with responsibility of the health and wellbeing of their 8,000 UK based employees; gaining a national award for ‘The Best Mental Health Resilience Strategy in the Workplace.’
After seeing the benefits from Psychotherapy using Solution Focused Hypnotherapy, I left to study for a Hypnotherapy Practice Diploma and Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH) through the Clifton Practice, which is considered the gold standard in modern therapeutic techniques and the foremost training establishment in the UK.
I now operate as a Solution Focused Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist from my practices in Plymouth, Devon and Liskeard, Cornwall.
Plymouth Clinic - Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Friday by appt. Liskeard Clinic - Thursdays 10:00 to 20:00