Cheryl Muriel, Advanced Hypnotherapist - BA (Hons), CPNLP, AdvDipH, ADPR
07736 776 579
Looking for change?
Here's what I can help YOU with:
- Addictions e.g. alcohol, drugs, sugar, gambling, smoking, sex, food
- Bodywork e.g, childbirth (pre- & post-natal), breast enlargement, stuttering, swallowing, tinnitus
- Goals e.g. exams, sports performance, public speaking
- Habits e.g. teeth grinding, obsessions, compulsions
- Health issues e.g. insomnia, IBS, pain management, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), sleep disorders
- Managing emotions e.g. anger, blushing, low self-esteem, relaxation, stress, low self-confidence
- Mental Health Issues e.g. PTSD, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, Chronic Fatigue (CFS)
- Personal e.g. relationship issues, sexual issues
- Phobias e.g. claustrophobia, agoraphobia, heights, flying, tunnels, balloons
- Regression - past life and age regression
- Weight Management - loss, gain, eating disorders, healthy eating, exercise, gastric band surgery
I am an Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner with additional specialist training and a diploma in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing). I am registered and affiliated with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) who monitor and set best practise standards for the profession. I also have professional insurance in place. In addition, I am training to be a Counsellor and utilise these skills when carrying out Hypnotherapy and NLP with my clients.
My aim is to help people transform their lives for the better. I facilitate the therapeutic process, focusing on each individual's needs, and deal with a wide spectrum of ailments, emotions and goals.
Hypnotherapy is commonly used for various anxiety disorders, weight loss (gastric band is very popular) and smoking cessation but there are many other areas in which it is useful, as you can see above. You can even use hypnotherapy for past life regression or simple relaxation.
I received my Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP in 2013 and have been updating my knowledge along the way since. In May 2015, I received my Advanced Diploma and now organise Peer Group Support for other professional hypnotherapists.
I am based in Neston in South Wirral but also cover surrounding areas such as Ellesmere Port, the Wirral, Chester, Flintshire and, in fact, the rest of the world, thanks to the wonders of the internet.
Contact me if you have any questions or would like to book a session. Transform yourself today!
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner in 2013. In May 2015, I received my Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy which involves in-depth study and research.
I also have specialist training and diplomas in:
- Weight Management
- Parts Therapy
- Age Regression
Currently studying for Counselling Skills Level 3, having already achieved a Level 2 Certificate.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Past Life Regression
Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR)
Free initial consultation (30-60 minutes, depending on complexity).
One session (approximately 60 mins) - £75
Discounts for block bookings of multiple sessions.
Skills exchange also considered.
I can visit clients in the comfort of their own homes within a 20 mile radius of CH64 at a £5 surcharge (for time and petrol).
Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Monday to Saturday - 10am to 8pm