The Cornmill Complimentary Health Centre
07922 638428 / 01342 301085 / 07999 725055
McKenzie Clinical Hypnotherapy is now able to offer you the latest therapy which is proving to be highly effective and recognized Worldwide.BWRT™ is a cutting edge therapy for the twenty-first century. ‘BWRT™’ stands for ‘Brain Working Recursive Therapy™’, created by one of the UK’s leading therapists and trainers. It’s a ‘content-free’ process that doesn’t rely on a therapist saying the right things or discovering private information or personal secrets. In fact, all I need to know is what you want to be able to do, or to be able to stop doing.
Personal problems, fears, anxieties, even severe difficulties that have lasted for years can melt away almost as if by magic, and often in just a single session when working with a professionally registered BWRT™ Practitioner. In a session, you will be guided to use just your own thoughts - without me even needing to know what those thoughts are - in a special way to create a totally natural change that comes from within you rather than from something that i would say or do.
We can also use a combination of Hypnotherapy, NLP and coaching skills which can help you turn your life around. A professional therapist validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and my ability to help "restore lives" gives me enormous pleasure.
I have helped to overcome alcohol and other addictions, weight loss, anxiety, fear of childbirth, fear of death, exam nerves and many more issues which are holding people back from experiencing a "whole life". Now also working with children and teenagers to help them overcome habits such as bed wetting and helping them through important tests and exams. I offer a free consultation which let's you decide whether I am the right person to help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Life Coaching (certified)
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Certificate and Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Practitioner in NLP
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy for Weight Management.
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy for dealing with Anxiety.
- BWRT Certified Practitioner and member?
- Continuous Professional Development Training in many issues such as End of Life Care, Gut Directed therapy, Hypnobirthing and other training in order to enhance my ability to help improve your life.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I offer Gut-Directed Hypnotherapy to help you manage the symptoms and enhance the quality of your life while living with IBS.
Recent research has found that 71% of patients responded well to Hypnotherapy and most did not deteriorate over time. To read the whole article on this research, please see the Mail online, September 6th, 2015. Call and arrange your free initial assessment and begin to manage the pain and discomfort in a more controlled way.
- Free initial consultation face to face or phone up to 30 minutes.
- Please ask about block booking savings!!
- Initial treatment up to 90 minutes £60.00
- Subsequent sessions: one hour*. £55
- Stop smoking: £200. includes free confidence boost.
- Seniors: £40, (Not including stop smoking
Cost of Treatment includes Hypnotherapy and BWRT.
For weight loss clients: We will be dealing with the reasons why our emotions have so much to do with what and when we eat and how much comfort eating plays a part in your weight gain. I will help you deal with addictions to sugar, chocolate and other unhealthy foods which are holding you back from your goal.
Call me for a free consultation and take the first step towards a healthier you!!!
* Sessions will never be less than one hour. There will be occasions when these will overrun but at no extra cost to you.
I have worked for more than 20 years in Local Government supporting people who are dealing with crisis in their lives. Through the use of NLP, Coaching and Hypnotherapy, I have seen the many positive changes that my support can make in achieving clearer goals and ambitions.
The Department of Health has recommended that where people are looking for complementary healthcare therapists they use someone who is CNHC registered.
Private health cash plans: CNHC registration is recognised for reimbursement with a number of private health cash plan providers such as Health Shield, Simply Health and a number of specific employer plans with Kirklees and many other local authorities.