Caroline Dawe DMCCH GHR Registered.
1-3 Library Street
It is widely considered acceptable to spend time and money looking after our physical health and appearance but in today's busy world many of us find ourselves neglecting our psychological health.
Effective hypnotherapy can improve the health of your mind and improve the overall quality of your life.
I offer hypnotherapy sessions at Bank Chambers in the heart of Wigan.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy from the Manchester College of Coaching and Hypnotherapy.
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy from the Manchester College of Coaching and Hypnotherapy.
- Level 3 Counselling Studies CPCAB Accredited.
- Level 2 Counselling Skills CPCAB Accredited.
- AMSPAR City and Guilds Medical Terminology.
- Reiki Level 1
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Free initial phone consultation.
Single sessions are £50 and last approximately 1 hour.
Smoking Cessation £75 and lasts approximately 90 minutes.
I offer concessions to those experiencing financial difficulty and to those on JSA or ESA. Please contact me for details.
I know how it can feel to be where you are now. I have experienced hypnotherapy in the past to help with pre and post surgery pain management with fantastic results.
It is one of the reasons I decided to study to be a hypnotherapist.
I have previously worked within the NHS and for the Australian private medical sector in various administration and customer service roles.
I have seen people at their most vulnerable so I know how important it is to be seen as a person and not just a number or medical condition.
Monday-Friday 10am until 8pm Saturday and Sunday by appointment