Unit 13 Wath Plaza
Wath Upon Dearne
Angie has a background of working in a professional capacity for many years in the Social Care field and after having hypnotherapy treatment for underlying personal issues, Angie was inspired to train as a Clinical Hypnotherapist.
Angie is now a qualified and registered Clinical Hypnotherapist and is passionate about helping people to overcome barriers to enable them to enjoy a happy, healthy life.
Angie is also a qualified Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner.
Since qualifying, Angie has set up her own hypnotherapy business in Wath-upon-Dearne close to her home town Rotherham, near to Mexborough South Yorkshire and easily reached from Barnsley, Doncaster and Sheffield.
- Clients can contact Angie by telephone, email, website or facebook, Angie will respond to inquiries promptly and maintain confidentiality.
- Clients are invited to a FREE initial one hour consultation at her comfortable clinic in the centre of Wath upon Dearne, and if the client and Angie agree hypnotherapy is the best path towards healing and resolving their issues then an appointment will made for the client to commence therapy. There is absolutely no pressure, no cold calling, no hard sell!
- Therapy sessions are bespoke, based on the clients individual requirements. Angie and the client will discuss and agree the issues to be addressed prior to therapy taking place. Therapy usually lasts for about an hour, the client is then booked for a review within a week and if needed - additional therapy is then given at the clients request.
- Angie utilizes the recognized good practice of care plans and especially Care Aims - an initiative towards clinical governance and the measurement of clinical quality used in the NHS to demonstrate and record our skills and duty of care to our clients.
Angie welcomes clients with weight control issues, or would like smoking cessation, also stress and anxiety, insomnia, IBS, tinnitus, Selective Eating Disorder, pain management to name but a few - the list is not exhaustive.
Training, qualifications & experience
Angie successfully obtained a Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Diploma course with Innervisions School of Clinical Hypnosis. She has recently obtained a Diploma in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
Angie is also registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and the Department of Health sponsored Voluntary Regulator for complementary medicine in the UK, the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Angie offers a one hour FREE consultation to every client (except smoking cessation).
The reason why consultation is FREE is because hypnotherapy is not everyone’s forte, and will not work for everyone. Angie may feel that hypnotherapy will not be beneficial for the client and will carefully explain the reason(s) following consultation.
There is an exception however, smoking cessation consultations are provided over the telephone – please contact Angie for more information.
Fees are as follows:
Hypno-Health £50 per session
Hypno-Health weight control for 4 sessions £250
Hypno-Health smoking cessation 120 minute session £150
Hypno-Fertillity per couple 6 fortnightly sessions £600
Hypno-Birthing for 5 sessions £250
Hypno-Past Life Regression £30 per session
Hypno-Past Life Regression Therapy £50 per session
Emotional Freedom Technique £50 per session
Hypnotherapy for ex members of UK armed forces - FREE (excluding smoking cessation)
Tuesday 10am - 4pm Wednesday 10am - 4pm Thursday 10am - 4pm Friday 10am - 3.30pm Saturday 10am - 4pm Home visits upon request (may incur travel fee)