Andrew Smith - BSc (Hons) Psych and Hyp Dip CS
07864 393155 / 07864 393155
Hello, my name is Andrew Smith and welcome to my profile page!
Hypnosis has been used for centuries to help people with their problems. It is a natural therapy that focuses one's attention inward to identify ways in which you can change your life for the better. Hypnotherapy is very relaxing and versatile as it can be used to treat a multitude of different conditions. From helping to stop smoking to losing weight, from helping you to relax to overcoming a fear or anxiety: hypnosis could be the treatment for you. All you need to do is want to make a change and you can!
I am passionate about helping people get through problems they experience in their lives. I have been studying and practicing for many years to gain the skills needed to help individuals with their problems and I would love to work with you to help you.
I offer treatment from my quiet, comfortable home situated on the outskirts of Aldershot. I am a good listener and am non-judgmental and open in the discussions of topics that may be difficult. I can work with you to help you find an effective solution to the issue, or issues, which as brought you here.
Would you like to......
* Feel more relaxed?
* Increase your confidence?
* Release yourself from stress?
* Refuse to be ruled by anxiety?
* Overcome a fear?
* Take control of a habit or addiction (such as over-eating or smoking)?
* Feel more motivated to achieve your goals?
* Look on life with more positivity?
*Improve performance in sports?
If so, hypnotherapy might be right for you!
You have already taken the first step toward achieving your goal. Please contact me so we can, together, get you to where you wish to be. Send me an e-mail, give me a ring or drop me a text and we can work toward your goal.
I look forward to working with you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip Hyp CS)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BSc Hons Psych)
- Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Each session is charged at £60. Sessions from your home are available at £70. Multi session discounts are available following a free, no obligation, initial consultation. For new clients an initial consultation is required before treatment can begin.
Evenings and weekends.