Andrew Flounders - The Mindworx
01670 336449 / 07771667627
ABOUT THE MINDWORX
The Mindworx has an established reputation for delivering effective bespoke solutions for a range of issues. I specialise in Anxiety Disorders, Addictions and Virtual Gastric Band Therapy. I am fully qualified and insured and DBS checked.
Using a powerful combination of Hypnosis, Time Line Therapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming I can help you bring about lasting change - often very quickly. Sessions are conducted in a safe, quiet and relaxing venue and you will often find the process of change easy and enjoyable.
Whatever it is you want to change remember that what you are experiencing, that habit, that feeling, that behaviour or memory is happening in the here and now and can be changed in the here and now. It doesn’t always matter how long-standing it is or how deep and complex it may seem, you are ‘doing’ them now and you can ‘do’ things differently now, - if you really want to.
At the Mindworx there is no guilt or shame, no judgement or criticism only understanding and new choices.
If you have any concerns about the process or therapies offered you can visit my website (www.themindworx.co.uk) for more information or call me for a free, confidential, no obligation chat and I will happy to reassure you.
I am Andrew Flounders owner of Themindworx. I am a partner, father, carer and therapist. I understand that seeking support with personal problems is a big step to take and you need to be able to have trust and confidence in your chosen therapist. I hold professional qualifications (BSc Hons, CQSW, DipHyp, NLP Practitioner), am registered with the National Hypnotherapy Society, and have worked professionally with individuals and families for nearly 25 years both for the public sector and privately.
My background is as a qualified Social Worker working with a wide range of complex needs including abuse. As such I have the confidence and skills to offer a professional, sensitive and confidential service no matter what the concerns.
My career and personal experience has taught me that everyone is an individual and that the variety and depth of issues and traumas faced by individuals is matched only by their incredible capacity for change.
Not sure if Hypnotherapy is right for you? Not sure if I'm the right person? Why not get in touch and take advantage of a free initial chat. Even if you choose to go elsewhere I would be delighted to help you take the first step in making that decision - the decision to change and to create a new and better future for yourself.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- BSc (Hons) Sociology and Applied Social Studies
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work (CQSW)
- 25 years experience providing professional, confidential and sensitive support for children and families
- Fully vetted and DBS checked
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Whilst I offer support in a wide range of areas I have a specialist interest in Weight Loss anfd offer the internationally acclaimed Virtual Gastric Band Programme. Based on the latest research into eating habits and sustainable weight loss, and combining hypnosis and self-hypnosis, I can help you to:
- Expose the subconscious 'Eating Programmes' you run
- Re-engineer your lifestyle to eat less and eat better without noticing
- Expose the tricks and pitfalls of modern life that are working against you and make them work for you
- Use your full conscious and unconscious resources to achieve your goals
- No deprivation, no calorie counting, no 'yo-yo' weight gain - only healthy, long - term change
- And ...... Enjoy food MORE!
Get in touch to find out more.
- See my website or contact me for current programmes, prices and offers
I offer concessionary rates to children AND where genuine need and hardship can be demonstrated. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
I normally see clients at Watson House in Morpeth.
I will also see clients at their home if needed especially if you have a condition or mobility issues that mean you can't attend the office.
I am also able to offer Skype Therapy if appropriate.
Booking and Cancellation Payment in full should be made at least either prior to the session or at the session unless agreed otherwise.
At least 24 hours notice of any cancellation should be given. Anything less than this may incur a 50%cancellation fee.
I work Monday to Saturday from 9:00am to 7:00pm (appointment start times). I understand that everyone has busy lives so will always endeavour to be as flexible as possible.