AmberTree Hypnotherapy - Carol Lindley Dip Hyp, LNCP, GQHP
2 Bains Drive
01332 600123 / 07912 622927
I am a qualified Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist, a member of the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register) and the CNCH,(Complementary & National Healthcare Council).
Analytical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) are all very powerful tools, particularly when used together.
I could help you if you suffer with any of the following: Anxiety, Stress management, Poor Sleep, IBS, Bulimia, Anorexia, Eating disorders, Fears and Phobias, OCD, Lack of Confidence, Low self-esteme, Exams/Tests Nerves, Addictions, Weight issues, Smoking and more.
Freeing you to access your full potential and become the person that you have always wanted to be.
- Free Telephone consultation to ensure that you are happy with me and the services that I provide.
- Contact me on o1332 600123 / 07912 622927 or you email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
AmberTree is based in Borrowash Derby, close to J25 of M1 and A52, making the practice easy to reach from all surrounding areas including Nottingham, Long Eaton, Loughborough, Castle Donington, Ilkeston, Kegworth, Repton and Burton on Trent.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist - Dip Hyp, LNCP, GQHP
- CPCAB Counselling
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- FURTHER TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE IN :
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming),
Inner Child Therapy,
Motor Vehicle Driving Tests Confidence Enhancement,
GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register)
CNCH,(Complementary & National Healthcare Council
General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- FREE Telephone Consultation
- Therapy session 1hour £60
Some issues can be dealt with in one session, while others may take a little longer, typically 3-7 sessions. An approximation of the number of therapy sessions required can be discussed during your telephone consultation.
- The Weight Loss session(s) are £60 for each 1hr session and include a CD(s)/MP3 recording for you to listen to at home to reinforce and maintain your decision to manage your weight.
- Stop Smoking £175 (includes free follow-up session if required valid up to 3 months), CD/MP3 for home use and information pack.
- DISCOUNT IS GIVEN TO NHS STAFF AND SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN
‘I felt, for so long like I was looking at life through grubby windows but now everything is cleaner and brighter’
Sharon – Derby
‘For the first time ever, I went in to an exam room relaxed, calm and confident and stayed that way’
Mark – Long Eaton
‘I don’t know exactly how it works, just know that it did and that I haven’t been this slim for over 20 years’
Carol – Loughborough
Monday to Friday