AmberTree - Carol Lindley Dip Hyp, LNCP, GQHP
2 Bains Drive
01332 600123 / 07912 622927
‘What the mind can conceive, the mind can achieve’
I am a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist. I am a member of the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register) and the CNCH,(Complementary & National Healthcare Council).
Your thoughts can profoundly impact on virtually every aspect of your life, your Health, your Weight, unwanted Habits, levels of Stress/Anxiety and your Relationships.
Just as every blade of grass is different, no two people are the same. Your therapy sessions will, therefore, be designed around you as the person you are now and the person you would like to become.
Clinical/Analytical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and NLP are very powerful tools, particularly when used together.
With the use of these therapies I help clients with many different issues, such as, Anxiety, OCD, Addictions, Phobias and fears, Losing Weight, Stopping Smoking, Driving nerves and Passing Exams/Tests, to name a few.
Freeing them to can access their full potential and become the person that they have always wanted to be.
- I provide, a free Telephone consultation to ensure that you are happy with me and the services that I provide.
- If you would like a Telephone consultation or to make an appointment contact me on o1332 600123 / 07912 622927 or you email me at : email@example.com
AmberTree is based in Spondon Derby, close to J25 of M1 and A52, making the practice easy to reach from all surrounding areas including Nottingham, Long Eaton, Loughborough, Castle Donington, Ilkeston, Kegworth, Repton and Burton on Trent.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist - Dip Hyp, LNCP, GQHP
- CPCAB Counselling
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- FURTHER TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE IN :
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming),
Inner Child Therapy,
Motor Vehicle Driving Tests Confidence Enhancement,
GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register)
CNCH,(Complementary & National Healthcare Council
General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- FREE Telephone Consultation
- Clinical Hypnotherapy £60 (1 hour)
Some issues can be dealt with in one session, while others may take a little longer, typically 3-7 sessions. An approximation of the number of therapy sessions required can be discussed during your telephoneconsultation.
- The Weight Loss session(s) are £60 for each 1hr session and include a CD(s)/MP3 recording for you to listen to at home to reinforce and maintain your decision to manage your weight.
- Stop Smoking £145 (includes free follow-up session if required valid up to 6 months), CD/MP3 for home use and information pack.
- DISCOUNT IS GIVEN TO NHS STAFF AND SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN
‘I felt, for so long like I was looking at life through grubby windows but now everything is cleaner and brighter’
Sharon – Derby
‘For the first time ever, I went in to an exam room relaxed, calm and confident and stayed that way’
Mark – Long Eaton
‘I don’t know exactly how it works, just know that it did and that I haven’t been this slim for over 20 years’
Carol – Loughborough
Monday to Friday