29 Lincoln Wood
Professional, Accredited Hypnotherapist, Integrative Counsellor and NLP Practitioner with over 20 years experience. I have worked within the NHS, with North Devon Victim Support as well as my own private practice in Devon (although soon moving back up to Sussex). I travel the UK and Southern Ireland extensively running one day workshops on improving confidence and self-esteem. I'm also invited by sports clubs, equestrian centres, etc., as a speaker to give seminars on improving confidence, the use of self hypnosis and how to make fast changes using NLP. I also work online via Skype, FaceTime and telephone.
I am an integrative therapist, which means I am able to work within different theoretical psychological models. In my experience I have found that clients undergoing therapy often enjoy the flexibility of an integrative approach.
My aim as your therapist is not to solve issues for you, but to assist you in overcoming your difficulties and finding new ways forward into positive change and personal growth. I offer a safe, confidential and supportive environment in which to facilitate this process.
I have a commitment to my own self and professional development and undertake regular supervision and further training to ensure the highest standards of treatment are maintained
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Integrative Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- NLP Diploma and Practitioners Certification
- Accredited member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP).
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Appointments at the clinic: £55
Telephone: £45 (Counselling only)
All of the above are for 60 minute consultations.
I offer a free 30 minute initial consultation. Normally sessions are via Skype or telephone. This is to give you a chance to ask questions and begin exploring what has brought you to therapy. Absolutely no obligation to book a session.
Hypnotherapy appointments are available via Skype/FaceTime as well as appointments at the clinic.
Clinic: 12pm to 4pm Mon-Fri Online: 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri (Saturdays by arrangement)