Amanda Crust B.A.Ed DMH DHyp CPNLP
The Park Counselling Centre
31 Park Road
17 Bank Street
I am Amanda Crust, a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Master Hypnotist and a Practitioner of NLP. My approach tailors therapy sessions to meet individual needs. Hypnotherapy can be applied to a wide range of problems to achieve the changes you want in life.
I combine hypnotic procedures with other appropriate therapeutic techniques. I may concentrate on a client's current life and presenting problems or use analytical techniques in an attempt to uncover problems deemed to lie in their past. I use a wide range of therapeutic tools and direct suggestions for beneficial change.
Regardless of the diverse techniques I employ, the most important thing is my clients should expect to feel comfortable and at ease with me, as their therapist, at all times. This is of particular importance in Hypnotherapy, in which the value of the treatment is greatly enhanced when there is confidence in the practitioner. I am devoted to helping people be happier both personally and professionally and living life to their very best potential.
I specialise in weight, smoking, anxiety, stress, confidence building, phobias and deep relaxation. I also deal in a varied and wide area of hypnotherapy as listed below. If your particular problem is not listed, please contact me to discuss further. I will do all I can to resolve your issues. Don't suffer any longer.
My therapy rooms in both Rugby and Coventry have been designed to provide an unsurpassed level of discretion, privacy and comfort. I offer convenience and flexibility by taking evening and weekend appointments to suite my clients. Street parking and various car parks are close by.
I also work from two therapy centres based in Leamington Spa and Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire.
We don't see things as they are. We see things as we are!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully qualified and insured.
- D.M.H. Diploma Master Hypnotist
- D.Hyp Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Advanced Weight Control & Hypnotic Banding Therapist
- Advanced Smoking Cessation Specialist
- B.A Ed. Degree in Education (Worcester University)
- Advanced Certificate in Education
- Diploma in Management and Leadership - Level 5 (Chartered Management Institute)
- Diversity and Trans (Gender) Awareness Training
- Health and Safety Training
- Over 20 years experience working in the public sector
- GHR Registered (General Hypnotherapy Register)
- GHSc Validated Practitioner (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
- CRSST Accredited Practitioner (Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists)
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Certificate Holder
- Covered by full Professional Liability Insurance
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse/control
- Confidence issues
- Nail biting
- Sexual problems/infidelity/frigidity
- Initial 30 minute consultation - FREE
- Hypnotherapy Session - £65
- Weight Reduction programme - (includes stomach shrinkage and virtual gastric band if required)
- Stop Smoking - £150
For an initial free half hour no obligation telephone or face to face consultation call 07496804533 or e-mail me via the button above.
How can hypnotherapy help you
Hypnotherapy aims to re-programme patterns of behaviour within the mind, enabling irrational fears, phobias, negative thoughts and suppressed emotions to be overcome and resolved. Hypnotherapy is a form of complementary therapy that utilises the power of positive suggestion to bring about subconscious change to our thoughts, feelings and behaviour. The practice of promoting healing or positive development in any way is known as Hypnotherapy.
Hypnosis is a different state of consciousness which you can naturally enter for therapeutic purposes (Hypnotherapy) when beneficial corrections may be given directly to your unconscious mind. This is an effective way of making contact with our inner (unconscious) self. Your attention is narrowed down and you focus on appropriate suggestions to bring about positive changes. I help facilitate this experience. It is about empowerment - your empowerment!
Hypnotherapy is distinctive in that it addresses the client’s subconscious mind. The conscious control of the mind is inhibited and the subconscious mind awoken. Since the subconscious mind is a deeper-seated, more instinctive force than the conscious mind, this is the part which has to change for behaviour and physical state to alter.
Those who consciously want to overcome a certain fear or phobia may try everything they consciously can, but unfortunately continue to fail as long as their subconscious mind retains the relevant terror, preventing them from succeeding. Progress can be made by reprogramming the subconscious so that deep-seated instincts and beliefs (such as the fear of spiders) are abolished or altered.
It is the innate healing capacity of our own body that may be stimulated by Hypnotherapy. Consequently, the list of problems which may be amenable to Hypnotherapy is diverse and most certainly includes: stress, anxiety, panic, phobias, unwanted habits and addictions (e.g. smoking, overeating, alcoholism), disrupted sleep patterns, lack of confidence and low self-esteem, fear of examinations and public speaking, allergies and skin disorders, migraine and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Hours of work flexible to suit clients. By appointment only.