Amanda Crust B.A.Ed DMH DHyp CPNLP
39A Regent Street
17 Bank Street
My name is Amanda and I can help you with the changes you are looking for. I am an experienced Clinical Hypnotherapist, Master Hypnotist and a Practitioner of NLP.
I combine hypnotic procedures with other appropriate therapeutic techniques. I use a wide range of therapeutic tools for beneficial change.
Regardless of the diverse techniques I employ, the most important thing is my clients should expect to feel comfortable and at ease with me, as their therapist, at all times. This is of particular importance in Hypnotherapy, in which the value of the treatment is greatly enhanced when there is confidence in the practitioner. I am devoted to helping people be happier both personally and professionally and living life to their very best potential.
There is a reason as to why you are reading my profile. Please contact me and take that first important step and let me help you. Go with your gut instinct when choosing the right therapist for you. It is your mind alone that chains you or sets you free.
I specialise in weight, smoking, anxiety, stress, confidence building, phobias and deep relaxation. I also deal in a varied and wide area of hypnotherapy as listed below. If your particular problem is not listed, please contact me to discuss further. I will do all I can to resolve your issues. Don't suffer any longer.
Your mind is powerful and you have more control than you think. Your unconscious mind processes information faster than your conscious mind.
My therapy rooms have been designed to provide an unsurpassed level of discretion, privacy and comfort. I offer convenience and flexibility by taking evening and weekend appointments to suite my clients. Street parking and various car parks are close by.
Growth is painful, change is painful but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.
We don't see things as they are. We see things as we are.
Training, qualifications & experience
- D.M.H. Diploma Master Hypnotist
- D.Hyp Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Advanced Weight Control & Hypnotic Banding Therapist
- Advanced Smoking Cessation Specialist
- B.A Ed. (Degree in Education)
- Advanced Certificate in Education
- Diploma in Management and Leadership - Level 5 (Chartered Management Institute)
- Diversity and Trans (Gender) Awareness Training
- Health and Safety Training
- Over 20 years experience working in the public sector
- Fully qualified and insured
- GHR Registered (General Hypnotherapy Register)
- GHSc Validated Practitioner (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
- CRSST Accredited Practitioner (Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists)
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Certificate Holder
- Covered by full Professional Liability Insurance
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Advanced Smoking Cessation Specialist - Enjoy the experience of a pleasant and relaxing intensive session and become a none smoker. It's as simple as that. Compare my fees and you will find that I reach out to everyone. You don't have to be on a big income to afford my rates.
Advanced Weight Control Therapist - whatever your relationship is with food - I can help you understand why you are in the wrong sized body. Eating is a habit of action run by a habit of thought. Put emotional eating behind you and win back control. You won't look back! Please view my published article below.
- Initial 30 minute consultation - FREE
- Hypnotherapy Session - £65
- Weight Reduction programme - (can include stomach shrinkage and virtual gastric band if required)
- Stop Smoking - Intensive session - £150
For an initial free half hour no obligation telephone or face to face consultation call 07496804533 or e-mail me via the button above.
How can hypnotherapy help you
Hypnotherapy aims to re-programme patterns of behaviour within the mind, enabling irrational fears, phobias, negative thoughts and suppressed emotions to be overcome and resolved. Hypnotherapy is a form of complementary therapy that utilises the power of positive suggestion to bring about subconscious change to our thoughts, feelings and behaviour. The practice of promoting healing or positive development in any way is known as Hypnotherapy.
Hypnosis is a different state of consciousness which you can naturally enter for therapeutic purposes (Hypnotherapy) when beneficial corrections may be given directly to your unconscious mind. This is an effective way of making contact with our inner (unconscious) self. Your attention is narrowed down and you focus on appropriate suggestions to bring about positive changes. I help facilitate this experience. It is about empowerment - your empowerment!
Hypnotherapy is distinctive in that it addresses the client’s subconscious mind. The conscious control of the mind is inhibited and the subconscious mind awoken. Since the subconscious mind is a deeper-seated, more instinctive force than the conscious mind, this is the part which has to change for behaviour and physical state to alter.
Those who consciously want to overcome a certain fear or phobia may try everything they consciously can, but unfortunately continue to fail as long as their subconscious mind retains the relevant terror, preventing them from succeeding. Progress can be made by reprogramming the subconscious so that deep-seated instincts and beliefs (such as the fear of spiders) are abolished or altered.
It is the innate healing capacity of our own body that may be stimulated by Hypnotherapy. Consequently, the list of problems which may be amenable to Hypnotherapy is diverse and most certainly includes: stress, anxiety, panic, phobias, unwanted habits and addictions (e.g. smoking, overeating, alcoholism), disrupted sleep patterns, lack of confidence and low self-esteem, fear of examinations and public speaking, allergies and skin disorders, migraine and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Hours of work flexible to suit clients. By appointment only.