Pro Health Therapy Rooms
80 King Street
Ali runs a popular Maidstone town centre based practice helping people just like you to address many issues. Do you want to get back in control of your life?
- Do you feel stressed or anxious?
- Have you lost your confidence or direction in life?
- Is your negative thinking or self doubt stopping you?
- Are you just 'going through the motions' and not enjoying life?
- Do you want to take control and live your life the way you want to?
You're not alone. Inspired To Change Hypnotherapy specialise in working with people just like you; people who are suffering from stress and anxiety, lost their mojo, don't feel they are coping well and feel stuck.
We use modern, clinically proven techniques to work with you and help you get your life back on track. This means you can be feeling happy confident and looking forward to a positive future in just a few weeks.
Does any of this sound familiar?
We've worked with hundreds of clients who feel just like you do now. This is what some of our clients said about how they felt before working with us:
- "I'm really struggling to cope. Surely there's got to be a better way than this"
- "No-one seems able to help me find a way to feel better; one that doesn't involve popping a pill or years of counselling"
- "I worry so much about what other people think it stops me doing things I really want to do"
- "I've stopped going out, I can't be bothered to see my friends or do the things I used to enjoy"
- "I've forgotten how to have fun and laugh"
- "Even the littlest things set me off now - I never used to be like this"
If any of this sounds familiar we want to tell you, there is a solution. You do have a choice about how you want to feel and you can make the changes you want to make.
Call, message or text now to have a chat, or to book your free initial consultation.
Some Areas You May Be Considering:
- Performance and Success hypnosis - sport, business, life
- Stress and anxiety disorders and issues
- Stop Smoking
- Phobias and Fears
- Driving test nerve reduction / performance improvement
- Exam nerves / performance improvement
- Low Self Esteem
- Goal Setting
- Habit Breaking
- Stress Reduction, Relaxation, Serenity Bubble ©
- Physical and Mental wellbeing
- Weight management
- Something else - hypnotherapy can help address a wide range of issues
You have almost certainly found this page because you live in or near Maidstone in Kent and want to make a change for the better and you want to make it now. Solution Focused Hypnotherapy eliminates stress, anxiety and negativity without dwelling on the past.
Some of our success stories:
"I would consider my hypnotherapy a success because I still haven't smoked! It left me so happy, positive and relaxed that it took all the usual stress away.
I tried stopping so many times and failed before. Really glad I did it and would/do recommend it to anyone...the best thing I ever did and has improved my life in so many ways. Thankyou!" (H - Stop Smoking)
"Was seen today for a phobia of cockroaches and I've gone from the man who would shudder at the mere word "roaches" to someone who views them entirely rationally and has no anxiety about my move to Australia. Ali is so friendly and professional. She made me feel comfortable & we shared a cup of tea while we talked about what my phobia is like and how it affects me. Then she educated me about what hypnosis really is and what was going to happen.
During the trance, I remember most of it and was very relaxed. It's amazing how she was able to "rewire" my thought processes! I'm so happy, would recommend it to anyone with a phobia & will definitely try hypnosis for other aspects of my life." (T - Phobia)
"It was the most powerful hypno session I've had...and a good therapist of any kind are worth their weight in gold xx" (C - Relationship with Food)
If You're ready to take the first step, it's easy; just get in touch for your free initial consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) - NCFE Accredited
NLP Practitioner - Rintu Basu (The NLP Company)
Certified Parts Therapy Facilitator with Dr Roy Hunter - Hampshire Hypnotherapy
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I work with competitive athletes who want to win. Together we discover what it takes for you to win, identify the goal, map the route to success, practice what it feels like to win, erase past fears and negative experiences (injuries, nerves etc) and install the mind set that will ensure you get to perform to your best (which may be even better than you can now imagine).
Sports performance hypnotherapy is powerful; two of my favourite clients are:
- A Mixed Martial Arts fighter who achieved a 21 second knockout and winning against an almost unbeaten opponent.
- A Triathlete who used hypnotherapy to qualify top in the UK for the world championships 2014, became English champion and had more than one PB in 2014.
This program works best when you have a specific goal in mind and we have a 5-8 week run up to the event. To find out more about the bespoke sports performance hypnotherapy program call or message me now.
Initial Consultation is FREE and is essential, so we can discuss how hypnotherapy can help you, answer any questions you have. This also includes a relaxation audio download for you to take away with you.
Subsequent Sessions - Up to One Hour - £80 or book the right package for you
Available Hypnotherapy Packages:
ASCEND - The simple and highly effective process that helps you feel better fast
The number of sessions required depends on your individual needs and circumstances. Many clients find 'block booking' 6 or 12 sessions up front is a powerful way of getting their treatment underway positively.
£80 per session or you can block book your sessions - 6 sessions at £400 saving £80 or 12 sessions £800 saving £160
FREEDOM - Smoking Cessation is normally a 1 off session of between 1.5 and 2.5 hours, plus free relaxation CD to take away with you. £200
MOMENTUM - ongoing sessions to keep you feeling in control. 12 sessions to use as and when you choose or feel the need to. £850, saving £110
Serenity Bubble © - Up to 45 Minutes - £60. Imagine taking the stress out of your everyday life...installing a Serenity Bubble © is designed to enable you to go through your life remaining calm, regardless of the challenges you face.
We accept payment in cash and by cheque or card. Call now to book your free initial consultation and find out what you can achieve with hypnosis.
'Freedom' - Stop Smoking Therapy:
Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy is a fast and effective way of helping you stop smoking. You might be considering whether it is time to quit smoking and you might be worried about how you will cope and what life will be like without cigarettes, nicotine or tobacco.
This Short video will answer your questions and help you to make an informed choice as to whether now is the right time for you to stop.
You can then watch a second short video which explains very simply how we can work together, enabling you to return to your natural state of relaxed non smoker.
Treatment times: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9am-7pm. Available by phone during normal office hours.