Aidan Lynch (Consult And Resolve (CARE) Limited)
A qualified hypnotherapist who is willing to meet clients during the day, in the evening and at weekends. Experience of providing hypnotherapy to clients who would like help with:
- Stress, anxiety and phobias
- Weight loss (including hypno gastric band)
- Stopping smoking
- Physical health issues (including pain and serious illness)
- General relaxation from everyday lifestyle
(For full list see below)
I have access to offices for the provision of Hypnotherapy and counselling in Egham Hythe, Staines and Addlestone Surrey. I also have an associate who works from offices in Ashford, Middlesex.
The free introductory session will allow a client and myself to get to know each other better; ensure there is a clear understanding of how hypnotherapy might help the client; complete all paperwork and allow the client to ask any questions that they might have plus if time allows a relaxation hypnotherapy session to give the client a feel for hypnotherapy in practice.
The client needs to be fully committed to the course of therapy as this type of therapy is client driven and dependent.
The secret of successful hypnotherapy is not to place all your energy into fighting the old but on commitment to building the new.
Training, qualifications & experience
Professional member of the National Hypnotherapy Society (Membership Number - HYP14 - 01141)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip Hyp CS) (on a professional standards authority accredited register), and a post qualification CPD experience in hypno gastric band for weight loss and advanced strategies for weight loss.
I have undertaken various courses in bereavement through the Princes Alice Hospice.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- The first introductory session of 30 minutes is free.
- £50 for each subsequent hypnotherapy session (usually lasts 1 hour)
- Hypno Gastric Band is £300 for the four session treatment (£50 discount if paid fully in advance i.e. £250, otherwise fees are payable as following: £150 payable at the first session,followed by two single payments of £75 at each of the next two sessions)
- Four sessions for weight loss - £150 (payable in advance otherwise £50 per session)
- Course on stopping smoking - £150 (payable in advance)
(100% client commitment is needed for successful hypnotherapy)
I am willing to provide information evenings on hypnotherapy and also provide visits to company offices and corporate locations for those who might wish to provide hypnotherapy services to their employees.
Covered for Professional Civil Liability Insurance through Howden Professionals for Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Counselling (this insurance covers PI and Public Liability Insurances)
I abide by the code of conduct, rules and regulation of the National Hypnotherapy Society
Email contact 7 days a week - checked each day Mobile from 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 10 until 4pm Saturday and 2pm until 4pm Sunday.