237 Hillcross Avenue
75 - 79 Miles Rd
0208 646 4337 / 0796 841 7347
Adrian Sonnex is the top rated Hypnotherapist and Mindfulness-based Therapist & Teacher in London and Surrey by FreeIndex.co.uk with over 90 independent and verified client reviews giving him 4.9 out of 5 stars
He has been a full time, professional Hypnotherapist since 2007. He is also a Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapist & Teacher practicing Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy, Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction, Traumatic Incident Reduction and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy since 2009.
As a Hypnotherapist and Mindfulness-based Therapist he has helped hundreds of clients in dealing with depression, stress, anxiety, phobias, stopping smoking, relationship and sexual issues.
Adrian is a one to one supervisor for the General Hypnotherapy Register GHR and ICH Clinical Hypnosis Training (formally The Instute of Clinical Hypnosis) and has been supervising training and practicing hypnotherapists since 2008. He comes from a 20 year career in care, working with adults with physical and learning disabilities where monthly supervision was good practice and essential so has over 25 years of supervision experience.
Training, qualifications & experience
Adrian Sonnex holds:
- Certificate in Counselling and Counselling Skills. Birkbeck College, University of London
- Foundation Course in Hypnotherapy. Institute of Clinical Hypnosis, ICH, London
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis, Professional Course. Institute of Clinical Hypnosis, ICH
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. Institute of Clinical Hypnosis, ICH, London
- Master Clinical Hypnotherapist. Institute of Clinical Hypnosis, ICH, London
- Foundation Diploma in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
- Diploma in the Art and Science of Neuro Linguistic Programming NLP
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
You may pay using cash, cheques or PayPal on our website.
I charge £60 for a single session of one to one Hypnotherapy & Mindfulness.
You may buy 6 sessions for the price of 5 £300 if paid for in advance.
I charge £150 for our Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy.
I charge £500 for our Gastric Band Hypnotherapy.
Adrian Sonnex is registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
He is also a Registered Hypnotherapist within The General Hypnotherapy Register and has been awarded Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice and One to One Supervisor Status.
Adrian was a Samaritan Listening Volunteer for 5 years.
Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm Saturday from 9 am to 12pm