Adrian Dennis DHP LAPHP
98B High Street
I have been interested in the way the mind works and how we live our lives for many years.I also believe that we have the right to live life to our fullest potential and be the best we can be.
My fascination for, and love of, hypnosis and hypnotherapy began in 2005 after seeing the work of a well-known therapist on television.This was followed by the purchase of numerous books on the subject and many hours of feverish reading and study, deepening my interest even further.
I consider myself to be a friendly, approachable, client focussed Hypnotherapist who want nothing more than my clients to be the best they can be, whilst working with each client’s individual needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I trained at The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (EICH) which required me to undertake ongoing assessment of practical and theoretical knowledge.
- Graduated from EICH with diplomas in hypnotherapy and hypnoanalysis.
- I also hold certification as an NLP practitioner and in timeLine therapy.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Food addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Please call me on 07508 295511 or email me to discuss my fees.
Individual circumstances or client needs may apply.
I am registered with both APHP AND CNHC.