Aaron Nathaniel (D. Hyp, GHR Reg., GQHP, CNHC)
City Of London Therapy Centre
45 Central Street
0208 0502804 / 07783 402779
REFRAME COACH - CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY AND LIFE COACHING PRACTICE
Helping You Live In Your Fullness
Aaron Nathaniel is the founder of Reframe Coach. Polish native, British at heart. A certified Clinical Hypnotherapist who holds a BA in English Philology and S.A.C Diploma in Diet and Nutrition.
LIVE THE LIFE YOU DESERVE
Imagine sailing through stressful situations with the confidence and calm that comes with knowing that anxiety attacks are a thing of the past.
Hypnotherapy is generally considered to be a fairly short-term approach in which beneficial change should become apparent within a relatively few sessions.
- Learn powerful techniques that will help you get rid of anxiety in situations that previously caused anxious feelings
- Learn to reframe the negative thought patterns that kept you stuck where you didn't want to be and move you towards positive and empowering thoughts and behaviours
- Hypnotic suggestions may help eliminate the triggers of anxiety and depression. People that suffer from depression and anxiety can sometimes find 100% relief from these conditions by using hypnosis
- Learn ways to achieve deep relaxation through self-hypnosis. It is a very effective way to enhance your health and well-being, leaving you feeling calmer, more positive and very refreshed
- Combat stress
- Beat insomnia
- Learn how to stop a panic attack
- Get help with PTSD
- Get rid of phobias. Hypnotherapy can enable individuals to react to the particular object or situation they once feared in a calmer manner when encountering it in the future
- Reduce and manage pain - studies show hypnotherapy to be successful in reducing pain in a wide variety of different chronic-pain conditions
- Get help with IBS. Hypnotherapy is now acknowledged within the wider medical profession as an evidenced-based therapy that can help reduce the symptoms of IBS
- Lose weight - by targeting the unconscious mind with powerful suggestion techniques, Aaron will help you develop a positive relationship with food and exercise
- Stop smoking - hypnotherapy has over a 90% success rate for smoking cessation, compared to willpower at only 5%. This effective technique addresses the psychological and emotional aspects of this annoying and deadly habit. No patches or gum needed.
Aaron used to suffer from anxiety, low-esteem and depression most of his life - these were successfully treated with hypnotherapy. Being amazed how quickly and successfully his condition improved he decided to practise hypnotherapy in order to help people in a similar situation. Aaron is very much solution-focused in his therapy approach. He uses practical, modern, and well-researched hypnotherapy and life coaching strategies to help people make significant, positive changes in their lives in a relatively short period of time. Aaron loves exploring and has a passion for modern, fast and efficient therapies that allow desired change quickly and permanently. From a very early age he was fascinated by the mind-body connection, which led him to study at the London Hypnotherapy Academy. Aaron has undergone rigorous professional training in the art of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching, which also included Neuro-Linguistic Programming, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing). He is here to motivate you and offer you adequate support at every point of the way and help you achieve your life-long goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
Aaron graduated from London Hypnotherapy Academy.
He is a Registered Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Register and an Accredited Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and a registered member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
By choosing hypnotherapists registered with these associations you can be confident that they are properly trained, qualified and insured.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Aaron offers a free, nonobligatory telephone consultation.
Once you and Aaron agree to work together you will be required to make a payment in advance.
Initial Consultation: £125.00
Follow-Up Appointment: £110.00
3-Session Package (15% discount): £293.00
6-Session Package (20% discount): £540.00
Monday – Saturday: 7.00am – 9.00pm, Sunday: 10.00am - 3.00pm