Weight management programme and gastric band training - one day CPD workshop
Date & Time:3rd February 2018, 10am - 4.30pm
Cost:Discounted rate of £150 for members of the NCH, GHR and BIH (standard rate £170)
Sutton in Ashfield
- Find an event in your area
This workshop gives you a step by step guide on how to get great weight loss results with your clients.
Our weight management programme has been successfully running for many years and most of our work comes from recommendations from satisfied clients, and we are now offering to train you to use our five-week programme which you can start using with your clients immediately.
Some clients who are very overweight and have been through our WMP afterwards go on to use our virtual gastric band programme and the two integrate well together. Due to popular demand and feedback from past workshop participants, we are now running the two workshops as a one-day certificated CPD.
In the morning you will learn:
- A step by step guide to our weight management programme.
- How to motivate your clients to lose weight and then keep it off.
- Help clients to have a better self-image and more confidence.
- All scripts, forms and homework for your clients.
- Information packs that will educate, inspire and motivate your clients.
- Techniques to reduce food cravings and stop emotional eating.
- How to identify and deal with blockages - creating solutions that work.
In the afternoon you will learn:
- How to position the hypnotic gastric band within the weight management programme.
- About the real gastric band procedure.
- Why people come to you for this kind of treatment.
- Who is suitable for the hypnotic gastric band.
- Success rates and how to answer clients question.
- Psychosocial effects of gastric band surgery.
- How to explain the procedure to your clients and manage their expectations.
- Step by step guide including all scripts.
- Techniques before and after the gastric band procedure.
- Techniques to build belief.
- All forms, post GB diet sheets.
About the host
Margaret Turner (weight management programme) and Brian Numan (gastric band training).
Cost includes: relevant handouts, all scripts and forms, safe car park, delicious buffet lunch and on-going support.
Phone or e-mail: 01623 556234 or email@example.com.
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...
Experiencing a healthy apprehension before doing something is a feeling most people deal with from time to time,...