Weight control specialist
Date & Time:11th November 2017, 9.30am - 5pm
Location:The Angel Hotel
143 Regent Street
- Find an event in your area
Join me for a fantastic event and allow me to share with you how I treat clients for weight issues, installing my imaginary gastric band and running group weight sessions.
The day covers:
- How to sell your expertise over the phone when your clients call.
- How to make your telephone ring often and regularly.
- How to overcome cravings.
- How to stop clients eating certain foods.
- Developing your skills in aversion and suggestive therapy.
- The reason Diets fail and Hypnosis works.
- Re-framing parts.
- Using the conveyer belt.
- How to shrink clients stomachs.
- How to start client’s exercising during sleep.
- How to amplify the post-hypnotic suggestion to increase effectiveness.
- Understand the difference between price and value.
- Learn my hypnotic ‘gastric’ band.
- Future adjusting methods.
- Discover how to run group sessions and gain group rapport in seconds.
- Ice breakers.
The day involves live demonstrations of some of my methods, which will include:
- Craving and food busters.
- Aversion therapy.
- Suggestive therapy.
- Corrective therapy.
- Changing clients behaviour.
- Future progression.
What you will get:
- A comprehensive session(s) running order for weight and banding.
- A ready to use format for hypnotic gastric banding.
- A template for running your own group event.
- All necessary material.
- Copies of my group weight adverts.
- Selective handouts of material during day.
- A free copy of my weight training manual in pdf format after the event.
- Sound effects by e-file of porter taking patient to theatre. Copyright and royalty free.
- A template for running your own group event, including necessary material.
- The confidence to charge what you are really worth.
- A course ring binder c/w protective sleeves for your notes.
- A quality pen.
- Regular supplies of tea/coffee/biscuits.
- Lunch is included.
The award: A diploma as a weight reduction specialist.
Times are 9.30 start and end before 17.00.
GHSc validated CPD.
About the host
My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and reassessed and validated in 2015 to comply with conditions of the CNHC.
GHSc and ACCPH Accredited Training and Validated CPD provider.
UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP
LUNCH IS INCLUDED.
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
I contacted Hazel for help as my husband, Brian, had reached the end of his tether. He was very depressed, he...
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...