Weight control specialist
Date & Time:17th February 2018, 9.30am - 5pm
Location:The Angel Hotel
143 Regent Street
- Find an event in your area
Join me for a fantastic event and allow me to share with you how I treat clients for weight issues, installing my imaginary gastric band and running group weight sessions.
The day covers:
- How to sell your expertise over the phone when your clients call.
- How to make your telephone ring often and regularly.
- How to overcome cravings.
- How to stop clients eating certain foods.
- Developing your skills in aversion and suggestive therapy.
- The reason Diets fail and Hypnosis works.
- Re-framing parts.
- Using the conveyer belt.
- How to shrink clients stomachs.
- How to start client’s exercising during sleep.
- How to amplify the post-hypnotic suggestion to increase effectiveness.
- Understand the difference between price and value.
- Learn my hypnotic ‘gastric’ band.
- Future adjusting methods.
- Discover how to run group sessions and gain group rapport in seconds.
- Ice breakers.
The day involves live demonstrations of some of my methods, which will include:
- Craving and food busters.
- Aversion therapy.
- Suggestive therapy.
- Corrective therapy.
- Changing clients behaviour.
- Future progression.
What you will get:
- A comprehensive session(s) running order for weight and banding.
- A ready to use format for hypnotic gastric banding.
- A template for running your own group event.
- All necessary material.
- Copies of my group weight adverts.
- Selective handouts of material during day.
- A free copy of my weight training manual in pdf format after the event.
- Sound effects by e-file of porter taking patient to theatre. Copyright and royalty free.
- A template for running your own group event, including necessary material.
- The confidence to charge what you are really worth.
- A course ring binder c/w protective sleeves for your notes.
- A quality pen.
- Regular supplies of tea/coffee/biscuits.
- Lunch is included.
The award: A diploma as a weight reduction specialist.
Times are 9.30 start and end before 17.00.
GHSc validated CPD.
About the host
Your host John (that's me) has many years of experience both as a hypnotherapist and as a trainer. My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and reassessed and validated in 2015 to comply with conditions of the CNHC.
GHSc and ACCPH Accredited Training and Validated CPD provider.
UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...