Trauma, PTSD, anxiety and phobias - training for hypnotherapists
Date & Time:14th October 2017, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location:West Midlands Hypnotherapy Centre
3 Middleton Hall Road
- Find an event in your area
Trauma can be so life-limiting, yet there are simple and powerful tools that can free you. Anxiety is a natural process (fight-or-flight) that is designed to drive us away from perceived danger; It can be seen as a battle between the conscious logical mind and the unconscious mind.
This training day for therapist will help develop your skills and understanding by looking at:
- The wounded self – early unresolved emotional injuries
- The structure of PTSD - purpose, and freedom
- The structure of anxiety and the function of the amygdala
- Sensory-based information and the reticular activating system
- The map is not the territory – signs are for the locals
- Phobias, social anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder
- Negative self-hypnosis
- Relaxation and self-hypnosis
All this for only £99
About the host
The trainer (Mark Peters) has extensive experience working with trauma and PTSD. The experience has been distilled into this one day workshop to help build powerful and effective skills
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...
I contacted Hazel for help as my husband, Brian, had reached the end of his tether. He was very depressed, he...