Training course for Hypnotherapists & Holistic Therapists
Cost:£375 a £50 deposit will be required
Location:19 Lime Tree Way
- Find an event in your area
Saturday 21st March & 22nd March 2015
Saturday 16th April & 17th April 2015
Auricular Acupuncture will help enhance the hypnosis session. It is a tool that is often used alongside other interventions such as counselling and hypnotherapy. Auricular acupuncture benefits are proven by research.
The benefits to your client:
• May experience well-being without the use of chemicals.
• Withdrawal symptoms may be reduced.
• Anxiety levels may decrease.
• Stress could be reduced.
• Their sleep could be improved.
• Panic attacks may be more manageable.
• They may feel calmer and more energised.
• They may feel more ready to engage in other services.
• They could find themselves being able to relax better.
• They may feel stable and more in control.
• This could be the first steps to a new life style.
About the host
I am qualified to teach Auricular Acupuncture, Hypnotherapy, Hypno Birthing, Baby Massage, EFT, NLP
Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki Attunement One Two and Masters, Hopi Ear Candling, Bach Flowers, Body Piercing, Acu-Hypno-Ear-Stud, Past Life Regression, Thai Herbal Compress Massage.
So I have been having difficulties since i met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...
I was a smoker for 7 years from my teens to now at 21 I had tried quitting many times be it with NRT or ecigs none...
I've been scared of flying since I was young and I really wanted to find out if hypnotherapy would work. I was...