Training course for Hypnotherapists & Holistic Therapists
Cost:£375 a £50 deposit will be required
Location:19 Lime Tree Way
- Find an event in your area
Saturday 21st March & 22nd March 2015
Saturday 16th April & 17th April 2015
Auricular Acupuncture will help enhance the hypnosis session. It is a tool that is often used alongside other interventions such as counselling and hypnotherapy. Auricular acupuncture benefits are proven by research.
The benefits to your client:
• May experience well-being without the use of chemicals.
• Withdrawal symptoms may be reduced.
• Anxiety levels may decrease.
• Stress could be reduced.
• Their sleep could be improved.
• Panic attacks may be more manageable.
• They may feel calmer and more energised.
• They may feel more ready to engage in other services.
• They could find themselves being able to relax better.
• They may feel stable and more in control.
• This could be the first steps to a new life style.
About the host
I am qualified to teach Auricular Acupuncture, Hypnotherapy, Hypno Birthing, Baby Massage, EFT, NLP
Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki Attunement One Two and Masters, Hopi Ear Candling, Bach Flowers, Body Piercing, Acu-Hypno-Ear-Stud, Past Life Regression, Thai Herbal Compress Massage.
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...
I've been scared of flying since I was young and I really wanted to find out if hypnotherapy would work. I was...
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...